Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

aefc70ed-5992-dfb3.jpg

Sorta different

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Love those Liberty wallpapers. Any chance you could post yours?

I tried customizing the widget locker, well I thought I had it figured out when I read over the instructions. I chose the NinjaMorph method, thought It was the easiest way of customizing this bad boy. But the changes don't stick after a while.......this sucks balls..

[Sent using Smoke Signals!!!]

I tried customizing the widget locker, well I thought I had it figured out when I read over the instructions. I chose the NinjaMorph method, thought It was the easiest way of customizing this bad boy. But the changes don't stick after a while.......this sucks balls..

Hm the best method I've found is a mix of the ADB with a slight twist. I found it works best if you boot into recovery and then mount /system, /cache, and /data. Then you can do an ADB pull, mod the .apk, then adb push to /system/app. Works urry time. :)

Hm the best method I've found is a mix of the ADB with a slight twist. I found it works best if you boot into recovery and then mount /system, /cache, and /data. Then you can do an ADB pull, mod the .apk, then adb push to /system/app. Works urry time. :)

Sweet, if your able to, would be kind enough to make a set of instructions for your method?
Would love to mod the WD lockscreen......

Sweet, if your able to, would be kind enough to make a set of instructions for your method?

Sho thang playa. Actually I'll give you a link!

Do urrythang you see in this video except for I can only get it to work by rebooting into recovery and mounting /system, /cache, and /data like I said. Let me know if that doesn't do the trick.

Do urrythang you see in this video except for I can only get it to work by rebooting into recovery and mounting /system, /cache, and /data like I said. Let me know if that doesn't do the trick.

Ku ku, one thing? The whole process is done while the phone is still in recovery?

Ku ku, one thing? The whole process is done while the phone is still in recovery?

Well just to be sure I don't kill my battery I just keep an .apk in the /tools folder on my PC then adb push when the phone is booted into recovery.

On occasion, I switch up the setup to a classic Gingerbread Nexus S theme. Refreshes the mind and lets me think of some new original setups. No need for comments. We've all seen it before haha.

I really like that wallpaper though!
I've kind of settled into just sticking with the BB Gingerbread theme. I spent about a month changing my phone's theme/framework-res at least once a day, and never found something I didn't tire of quickly. Now I'm just playing around with the basics like clocks, the lockscreen, and potentially some custom icons.

What were those icons you used a while back....i really liked them
The wallpaper you had was, a pic of a tree I think. The icons were sleek and black...

Oh that would be the simple icon pack that is found in my Dropbox. There's a TON of icons so I can zip it if you want.

Back