Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

18b7d326-0851-9526.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Awesome dude! I gotta know what you have here. Wallpaper, icons, dock?
sent from my Liberty infused Droid 2

Thanks.

The icons are Lekky's Wonderful White. Don't have a link right off hand, but google that you should get one no sweat. I love them in this context because of the black shadow built into them....sets off everything nicely.

Not using a dock....I simply laid the three icons down at the bottom, with the app drawer arrow I picked up somewhere. Clock is mClock, battery widget is Circle Battery, weather is Beautiful Widgets (Dharma), Rom is Liberty 1.5, and the theme is Mysterious Beast.

The wallpaper....here ya go:

20rr6m9.jpg
Dude, I'm buying you a hooker. But I can't find that app drawer arrow anywhere.

Here ya go...

1297951357_monotone_arrow_right.png

Can anyone PM me a good link to changing the lock screen on my phone? Really just looking to change the image at this point but eventually I'll want to change the slider too....thanks

[MOD][GUIDE] WidgetLocker Mods | Custom Lockscreens | Updated 21 Dec! - xda-developers

This is so much more difficult than it has to be though! If only Lockbot ran as stable as Widget locker. Lockbot makes it insanely easy to make your own lock bars and backgrounds.

Can anyone PM me a good link to changing the lock screen on my phone? Really just looking to change the image at this point but eventually I'll want to change the slider too....thanks

[MOD][GUIDE] WidgetLocker Mods | Custom Lockscreens | Updated 21 Dec! - xda-developers

This is so much more difficult than it has to be though! If only Lockbot ran as stable as Widget locker. Lockbot makes it insanely easy to make your own lock bars and backgrounds.

Might be difficult the first time, after that it takes less than a minute to mod the apk, add the new png's, resign it and reinstall it. Again I have done this hundreds of times and I had issues the first time, after that, voila!!

BTW I personally like the APK manager method

hmm, might have to try this some time, but in the mean time, i figured i would give lockbot another chance. So far its working better than it use to, we will see

APKManager FTW!!! Takes a minute tops once you get the hang of it. And I like the slight "challenge" that WL offers, even though afterwards it's really easy, I'd still be bored beforehand if it was as easy as simply switching them out. Now that I'm using the beta, I've started working on making my own. I don't really like how easy it is, plus there are only 4, maybe 5 themes for it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thanks.

The icons are Lekky's Wonderful White. Don't have a link right off hand, but google that you should get one no sweat. I love them in this context because of the black shadow built into them....sets off everything nicely.

Not using a dock....I simply laid the three icons down at the bottom, with the app drawer arrow I picked up somewhere. Clock is mClock, battery widget is Circle Battery, weather is Beautiful Widgets (Dharma), Rom is Liberty 1.5, and the theme is Mysterious Beast.

The wallpaper....here ya go:

20rr6m9.jpg
Dude, I'm buying you a hooker. But I can't find that app drawer arrow anywhere.

Here ya go...

1297951357_monotone_arrow_right.png
You just made my day. Thanks man!

APKManager FTW!!! Takes a minute tops once you get the hang of it. And I like the slight "challenge" that WL offers, even though afterwards it's really easy, I'd still be bored beforehand if it was as easy as simply switching them out. Now that I'm using the beta, I've started working on making my own. I don't really like how easy it is, plus there are only 4, maybe 5 themes for it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Stop talking about that "beta", I officially hate you :icon_evil: ha ha J/K but yeah, I really want it to be out soon, I need to see what's up with the new WL

Back