Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

here's a quicky, I gotta go now but I can do a better one for you later

@alonsou hmm, i don't know. we'll have to ask an experienced forumer lol

and could you try out this one too please thanks which one do you like better?

soooooooo....im new at this and am trying to learn from the masters here how to make my phone sexy lol, and im not sure what the proper etiquette is here, but is it cool if i use this to play around in photoshop and change it up?

do whatever the hell you want with it man. it's all yours:)

thanks! i just figured id ask so i dont offend you or anything

Just letting you guys know, the new widget locker is being released today! Just got an email from kevin.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Anyone have any widgetlocker mods they want to share for the new 2.0? Updated on my D2G and still have the old on my DX since I like the mod too much hahaha

Last edited:
Anyone have any widgetlocker mods they want to share for the new 1.3? Updated on my D2G and still have the old on my DX since I like the mod too much hahaha

Its actually the 2.0 and ill post some when I get home later tonight.

Anyone have any widgetlocker mods they want to share for the new 1.3? Updated on my D2G and still have the old on my DX since I like the mod too much hahaha

Its actually the 2.0 and ill post some when I get home later tonight.

Awesome! Thanks man... been searching online trying to find some

After seeing other people's screenshots I thought I'd try using a kinda minimalist setup. Here's what I have so far

Last edited:
After seeing other people's screenshots I thought I'd try using a kinda minimalist setup. Here's what I have so far
device.png
Wow it is so minimalistic you cant see it. Very nice:)

Back