Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

All I see is:
??

Yeah I know I'm working on setting up a better way to share the files, in the mean time use this

SMSUnread-blueicons.apk

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

I have disable the link from mediafire, now the link from my blog works as planned, please go into my blog if you want the APK, I will be posting a lot more stuff as time permits.

Yeah I know I'm working on setting up a better way to share the files, in the mean time use this

SMSUnread-blueicons.apk

I have disable the link from mediafire, now the link from my blog works as planned, please go into my blog if you want the APK, I will be posting a lot more stuff as time permits.

Have already bookmarked it...lol...and thanks again!!

Have already bookmarked it...lol...and thanks again!!

Yeap, don't lose it, you will be surprise the amount of stuff we will be posting and sharing there soon, also if you can spread the word about the blog, I will highly appreciate that.

hey alonsou, would you mind if i had the link to your dropbox? i was going to go on it and find it through your sig, but i cant find it.
much thanks!

hey alonsou, would you mind if i had the link to your dropbox? i was going to go on it and find it through your sig, but i cant find it.
much thanks!

its easy!

Just click on the link to my blog, navigate all the way to the bottom and there you will see it under "Helpful links"

dude i'm on pe v5 right now, and let me tell you, best gingerbread rom ever! (so far)

EDIT: fix your sig!!!

Last edited:
I'm totally with you mang. Just booted up. Urry 2.3 ROM thus far has been laggy until I flash a new kernel or let all my apps install. Not PE. I had already assumed it'd be sticky anyway. :D

I'm totally with you mang. Just booted up. Urry 2.3 ROM thus far has been laggy until I flash a new kernel or let all my apps install. Not PE. I had already assumed it'd be sticky anyway. :D

I've been wanting to try PE, is it really good?, what other ROM can you compare it with?

Back