Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

I like gsu_golfer's set-up: plain-ish, minimalistic; but easy to read. I feel lie screens or themes is a competition...who has the best-looking screen/theme?

Last edited:
63632fad-4ac1-a9d0.jpg
63632fad-4acd-e493.jpg

Sean York's black theme for ADW. Circle battery widget,flipclock blackout widget, and teslaLED widget. I think everything else is stock

Lax bro, closet geek

I've been quietly watching and learning from all of you especially dj and mkcm97 and alonsou so thanks for your help and tell me what you think? I've never really don't anything like this so feedback, both good and bad would be appreciated :)

62769694-20cb-9d05.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I supposed that you actually embedded the 2 text icons to the WP correct me if I'm wrong.... it will look way better just by adding a tiny bit of shadows, other than that look good to me.

Looks good but it's hard to read. Especially on the left. Might be different on your actual phone though. Things always look different on the forum.
And I'm glad we helped you out!:)

@mkcm97, I would if I actually liked the app. I try to stay off of it haha

yeah its much easier to read on the phone. youre talking about the minimalistic text stuff right?

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. And I figured it was. When I upload shots, they become darker than the actual screenshot. Don't know why but I don't like it. Makes certain details harder to notice.

My current setup

IMG]http://184.72.239.143/mu/47c7669a-9b8e-d248.jpg[/IMG]

47c7669a-9ba6-bafd.jpg

47c7669a-9bb9-d80f.jpg

New setup. I like these icons, but could probably do better. Any suggestions?

62f9d4c2-ce82-1c60.jpg

I've been quietly watching and learning from all of you especially dj and mkcm97 and alonsou so thanks for your help and tell me what you think? I've never really don't anything like this so feedback, both good and bad would be appreciated :)

62769694-20cb-9d05.jpg

I supposed that you actually embedded the 2 text icons to the WP correct me if I'm wrong.... it will look way better just by adding a tiny bit of shadows, other than that look good to me.

i actually embedded all the text other than the two widgets. and thats a good idea thanks. i wanted to go fo something that blends in but is still visible...if that makes any sense at all lol

62769694-20cb-9d05.jpg

i actually embedded all the text other than the two widgets. and thats a good idea thanks. i wanted to go fo something that blends in but is still visible...if that makes any sense at all lol

Then if that is what you want, I will try to upload a tutorial on my blog about how to make text to look chisel/carved out on Photoshop, still looks like it blends with the background as it shows you what's behind the text... something like this:

qJM3f.jpg

euiOq.png

check for it later tonight.

Then if that is what you want, I will try to upload a tutorial on my blog about how to make text to look chisel/carved out on Photoshop, still looks like it blends with the background as it shows you what's behind the text... something like this:

qJM3f.jpg

euiOq.png

check for it later tonight.

that would be awesome! thanks!

Back