Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Need some Droid wallpapers with sexy females!!! Any ideas? :)

Been runnin this shiiiiii!!!!!

For sure!! go to my blog, click on dropboxes link go to my drobox link, navigate to the "girls" section there you'll have close to 600 wallpapers to choose from... I hope that is enough.. :)

Jeez Dude!!! Where the heck do I begin? LOL Great stuff!

Need some Droid wallpapers with sexy females!!! Any ideas? :)

Been runnin this shiiiiii!!!!!

For sure!! go to my blog, click on dropboxes link go to my drobox link, navigate to the "girls" section there you'll have close to 600 wallpapers to choose from... I hope that is enough.. :)

Jeez Dude!!! Where the heck do I begin? LOL Great stuff!

How about sht 1 of 28... :) lol! I'm glad you like it, don't forget to rate it and comment if you find those dropboxes useful, also keep an eye open, I hope to make a quick announcement today of new stuff add it to my "general dropbox" about 100~125 new wallpapers.

I want some new widgets....

aefdaa92-7fb3-d96d.jpg

[Sent Using Smoke Signals]

You didn't use it for the box on the blue one?

Sent from a poorly developed app.

Nope just using 10x10 on adw... wallpaper was already like that

Oh, okay. Are you using Ex? I'm having a hard time trying to like it.

Gahhhh, I wish I could post!!!

Yup... what's not working for you on it if you don't mind me asking? I've never had any issues hahaha

New look for today... let me know what you think. I'm liking it. wallpaper looks better on the phone

4b524d00-45b1-9efd.jpg

4b524d00-4e8c-7e8f.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Love the grey. Wallpaper looks pixelated for some reason though?

Yeah it does... only had it on the phone for a couple of hours lol... then I switched it up to the blue strips one

Nope just using 10x10 on adw... wallpaper was already like that

Yup... what's not working for you on it if you don't mind me asking? I've never had any issues hahaha

It's laggy for me. And I had this issue where if I had a widget close to the top, and long pressed on it, it would automatically move closer to the top. It wouldn't stay where I put it. And I don't like how the settings is set up. But, I think a lot of the lag was from the ROM I was using. I was using CushZero but I switched back to MIUI yesterday and now WidgetLocker doesn't lag anymore, it did on CZ so Ex might be working better. Haven't tried yet

Edit: I also hate how every time I long press, that menu pops up haha:)

It's laggy for me. And I had this issue where if I had a widget close to the top, and long pressed on it, it would automatically move closer to the top. It wouldn't stay where I put it. And I don't like how the settings is set up. But, I think a lot of the lag was from the ROM I was using. I was using CushZero but I switched back to MIUI yesterday and now WidgetLocker doesn't lag anymore, it did on CZ so Ex might be working better. Haven't tried yet

Edit: I also hate how every time I long press, that menu pops up haha:)

Yeah I hate that menue that pops up! It's one of the little things that bug me

hailtothetheif83,
Nice work. I like those last couple of screen shots. Very polished and clean I think.
I just rom'd apex 1.4.1 so now I'm thinking "font change and theming time". Amazing what a cool font, a couple useful widgets and good icons can do. I'm all about function over form but when done right, form = function, I'm learning.

Back