Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Trying something a bit.....darker.

snap20110302_151315.png

hailtothetheif83,
Nice work. I like those last couple of screen shots. Very polished and clean I think.
I just rom'd apex 1.4.1 so now I'm thinking "font change and theming time". Amazing what a cool font, a couple useful widgets and good icons can do. I'm all about function over form but when done right, form = function, I'm learning.

Thanks! Been meaning to try out Apex... haven't been on it since it first came out

aefcd0d6-151f-8fa5.jpg

New widget locker screen ...we'll see if I can get it to work right...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

New home screen

Can someone explain to me how to post the image in html form instead of an attachment.

Use a host like image shack or something.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

New home screen

Can someone explain to me how to post the image in html form instead of an attachment.

You can post right from your phone using the forum app. You just have to go into your screen capture app and make sure it saves the image as jpeg.

My emo setup. Fitting since I'm semi-single these days....not that I'm depressed. In fact Imma turn my swagger up to 11 *thanks @hendron.... :D :bling:

Admins holla at me if the locky isn't coo to post. Comments welcome from urryone.

LPP 10x10

Phone, Email, Text all SMSUndread Blud mod with no 0 count
Web is a Desktop Visualizer

Oh, okay. Are you using Ex? I'm having a hard time trying to like it.

Gahhhh, I wish I could post!!!

Sent from a poorly developed app.

Yup... what's not working for you on it if you don't mind me asking? I've never had any issues hahaha

It's laggy for me. And I had this issue where if I had a widget close to the top, and long pressed on it, it would automatically move closer to the top. It wouldn't stay where I put it. And I don't like how the settings is set up. But, I think a lot of the lag was from the ROM I was using. I was using CushZero but I switched back to MIUI yesterday and now WidgetLocker doesn't lag anymore, it did on CZ so Ex might be working better. Haven't tried yet

Edit: I also hate how every time I long press, that menu pops up haha:)

Sent from a poorly developed app.

The menu pops up so you can easily edit an icon or remove it completely after placement. You can also change the trash can placement on the settings under screen preferences.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back