Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Folks just a quick note.
To whom ever knows who Mr Kimbo Price is, you might want to check out the blog sometime later afternoon.
Today he became official Author for the blog.
His job is top notch every single time, very unique, also he is the person who keeps updating the thread for modding WidgetLocker over at XDA.

This guy is very talented and i'm sure he will become a very helpful member for the blog.
And if you don't know who he is, you need to check out his work for new ideas.

Thanks for the linkie.. Saw this one below and instant bookmark. This fellow's work is indeed stunning. Love this theme shot. Sweeter home?? I'll have to look it up just for this theme! :) Wow!
highdef_by_kimboprice-d35s2mz.png

Hm........now that I can actually dig. That's mad sticky fo sho.

Not sure how I want to setup my 3 screens on the droid. Looking for some screenshots on what people have theirs set up like.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone know what's the best iPad competitor in the market? I'm investigating to buy a cheaper alternate.

Sorry buddy this is definitely the wrong thread to post this in but you need to head over to Android Tablet Forum. Register and then do some browsing. I love my Viewsonic G Tablet and it's even faster than the iPad but as it stands the best player in the market is the Motorola Xoom. I would definitely go for that.....

Folks just a quick note.
To whom ever knows who Mr Kimbo Price is, you might want to check out the blog sometime later afternoon.
His job is top notch every single time, very unique, also he is the person who keeps updating the thread for modding WidgetLocker over at XDA.

This guy is very talented and i'm sure he will become a very helpful member for the blog.

Thanks for the linkie.. Saw this one below and instant bookmark. This fellow's work is indeed stunning. Love this theme shot. Sweeter home?? I'll have to look it up just for this theme! :) Wow!
highdef_by_kimboprice-d35s2mz.png

As a matter of fact you might want to go and look on the blog now, he already posted his latest work.... simply amazing!

Folks just a quick note.

Haha I love that guy

Sent from a poorly developed app.

could anyone tell me how to put a icon on my screen and not have it double label? im trying to use the kovicon hybrid icons which already have a label and if i use desktop visualizer it labels it as well. anyway around this?
thanks

could anyone tell me how to put a icon on my screen and not have it double label? im trying to use the kovicon hybrid icons which already have a label and if i use desktop visualizer it labels it as well. anyway around this?
thanks

I though Desktop V. allow you to remove the label.. double check the settings while setting it up, I'm pretty sure it does.

thanks

I though Desktop V. allow you to remove the label.. double check the settings while setting it up, I'm pretty sure it does.

nope i looked all over (although i am bad about looking for things) but it only asks what color to make everything it dont give an option to remove it.

thanks

nope i looked all over (although i am bad about looking for things) but it only asks what color to make everything it dont give an option to remove it.

The name of your app should be listed on the label 'field" just next to that there's a "clear" buttom, press it and voila! label its gone.

Can someone tell me what are good text icons that i could put on my main screen. Not on the dock. Text that are not too small either.

Back