Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Launcher Pro. Haven't seen a Honeycomb themed one but I'm sure they nabbed it from XDA....might have to find that.....

Yep...I nabbed it over at XDA...like it a lot...http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=783427&highlight=launcher+pro

Pete...any word yet on your theme link going back up??
I found it too, he did a really nice job with it. I tweaked it with some images from the original theme and really set it off.

10000 posts almost? Wow. Watch the big deal for Mr. 10,000th poster lol

Play a jam!

I have fancy widget in that missing space.. I have a transparency set so that may be why it's missing but this is versatile for me. I have 5 screens of ADW Darkslide 4.1 (two are blank for visual experience).

aefea2a8-5d8a-1351.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Holy cow! page 1000 already?... that means that I've been watching this thread for almost 9 months since I shared my first screenshot ever, I think it looks a little bit different from what I have these days now :icon_ banana:

HAHA I need to find one of my old screen shots from when I first got my Droid.... Thats that the 1000 post should be your first screen shot and your current one

I think I'll be linking to my Dropbox today so people can grab stuff. I'm deleting a bunch of stuff and starting fresh. So, stay updated:)

Cool! Give me the link and I'll make sure anyone can get access to it from the blog, if you want of course :)

Will do:) I need to finish getting it sorted though. I'm working on a screen right now so it will be a little bit.

I think I'll be linking to my Dropbox today so people can grab stuff. I'm deleting a bunch of stuff and starting fresh. So, stay updated:)

Cool! Give me the link and I'll make sure anyone can get access to it from the blog, if you want of course :)

Will do:) I need to finish getting it sorted though. I'm working on a screen right now so it will be a little bit.

Nice! Will be cool to see what you got today

Nothing special. Stock rom, adw launcher ex
aefd5757-6332-0ed3.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Back