Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Urry now and then I likes to represent RaidZero. His ROMs are mad wicked. Wish a brutha could make a minimal theme or two but when he rolls out GB it'll be tight. Enjoy.

20110307215932.jpg

20110307215935.jpg

20110307215939.jpg

20110307215948.jpg

Sorry for the noob question but how do you set icons on the homescreens like that? I see a lot of people have them but I really like yours! Looks good!

sent from my Liberated Droid 2

He's using MIUI with the Elite HD theme. You can get the icons and use DesktopVisualizer to have larger icons on the screen. Or embed them into the wallpaper using Gimp or Photoshop. Any other questions, let me know:)

He's using MIUI with the Elite HD theme. You can get the icons and use DesktopVisualizer to have larger icons on the screen. Or embed them into the wallpaper using Gimp or Photoshop. Any other questions, let me know:)

Thanks man! Worked perfect. What do you think?
aefc400e-a7e1-e94d.jpg

aefc400e-a7f8-d3ff.jpg

sent from my Liberated Droid 2

Here's a dock that I was working on to try and create a torn paper look. Thought it would be nice for some of those hand drawn looking home screens.

I have no idea (or can't remember after having seen so many homescreens :))if someone else has made one already (if you know of one, please share).

What do you think?

torn1.png

Back