Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Usual suspects as far as widgets and the like, the icons are ones that I made and have been playing around with. Widgetlocker is mkcm97's excellent theme.

Hey guys. Here is a Suaved Facebook. Right now, the only things changed are the 9 icons on the home page.
I'm considering theming more of it so all of it will match a bit better.
NOTE: This was originally made by Bli625 on MacThemes for the Suave theme. I simply "ported" it to Facebook for Android.
I take no credit what-so-ever.
gFHdO.png

Download

I also made DFs an Aelous HD icon:)

Last edited:
Thoughts?

4b52cc45-78b9-e1af.jpg

With status bar

4b52cc45-7a1c-584c.jpg

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 GB Droid Incredible

Last edited:
First shots from the Thunderbolt. I'm in love. Nothing crazy but I love Sense so much now that you can change skins. Tomorrow I'll work on theming and different scenes so expect a couple more shots before the week's over.

FYI There are more screens but they contain personal info. The theme I have is the HTC Slate theme.

First shots from the Thunderbolt. I'm in love. Nothing crazy but I love Sense so much now that you can change skins. Tomorrow I'll work on theming and different scenes so expect a couple more shots before the week's over.

FYI There are more screens but they contain personal info. The theme I have is the HTC Slate theme.

There's no 4G icon ?

Love the wallpaper!

Here's my screenies...still alot of work to do but I'm still getting use to Sense as well...Love love love the phone though!

can someone put a link to the ultralinx dropbox with all the wallpapers? i need a nice blue-ish one

Back