Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

noooo

Ah but what you dont see is my phone is a alcatel ot-908 whitch is made by the best company in the world at ruining android. Why?

1. live wallpapers dissabled
2. not able to do the home button and the end call button to be able to root it and custom it
3.low internal memory
ECT . . .
also how did you actuly turn the brightness right down and what is nandroid?

so basicly i have made a big cock up on buying a android phone but thanks for the help.
VeeJ

Haha thanks man. I had to. It's a business expense. ;)

Your girl is having a baby and then getting married soon after?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

You're hilarious. Hahah no I was listing in order the best things that have happened in my life......:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

wpid-androidsystemrecovery-01-thumb-180x320.jpg

That's generally not a good thing....haha

Even though my Thunderbolt just came (WHICH I AM SOOOOEFFIN PUMPED ABOUT!) My D1's been through a lot with me so I thought I'd show it some luv. I don't feel bad though. Like I said it's staying in the family and maybe my bro will join and pump out some sick themes.

Launcher 7

Was laggy at first but after letting it cache, it's pretty snappy.

Even though my Thunderbolt just came (WHICH I AM SOOOOEFFIN PUMPED ABOUT!) My D1's been through a lot with me so I thought I'd show it some luv. I don't feel bad though. Like I said it's staying in the family and maybe my bro will join and pump out some sick themes.

Launcher 7

hey bud..what rom you running these days?
(on ur d1) havent seen you around pe too much?

btw nice launcher 7 theme.. :)

Last edited:

Launcher 7

hey bud..what rom you running these days?
(on ur d1) havent seen you around pe too much?

btw nice launcher 7 theme.. :)

Yeah mang I'm gonna recommend my bro put it back on when he get's it because I really dig it and minus a few bugs the UI is tight. Make some of your own icons and you could grab a tile for any app. Plus I'm down with the updating tiles for SMS and Gmail and so on.

Experimenting with something different. Trying to end up with one functional screen.

snap20110323_141418.png

Last edited:
Back