Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Alright, pardon my naivety but I have discovered that all of the screenshots I am loving are all made with something referred to as "widgetlocker" however, when I went to a link provided it did not seem like the same process as downloading and flashing a simple rom. Anyone want to enlighten me as to....well, everything! :) Thanks!

Alright, pardon my naivety but I have discovered that all of the screenshots I am loving are all made with something referred to as "widgetlocker" however, when I went to a link provided it did not seem like the same process as downloading and flashing a simple rom. Anyone want to enlighten me as to....well, everything! :) Thanks!

Well, widgetlocker isn't a ROM, it's an app. You can find it in the market...I think it's like $2 or something like that...then there are mods posted on XDA that you can apply to make different looks...if you need the link to that just let us know...

Yea we got a walmart and a museum and lots of corn fields

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Changed it a bit again...
4b524d00-0e16-83fd.jpg

4b524d00-0e2d-54e0.jpg

4b524d00-0e45-8536.jpg

Sent from my Liberated D2G

I always wanted to give those Silver Grey icons I obtained quite some time ago a try and this seems to be the best way. Stock Black Board theme for HTC Sense 2.0

Back