Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

whats those icons that you are using in the middle of ur screen?

Pretty sure if you read the first 2 lines again that will tell you...lol ;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Nah.... all I see is him talking about his missed notification widget... I think jc williams wants to know about the black square icons... by nixxez over at xda, i believe they're called "scramble"... not sure though

yes i wanted to know about the square ones not the text ones. thanks i will look for scramble...

Pretty sure if you read the first 2 lines again that will tell you...lol ;)

Nah.... all I see is him talking about his missed notification widget... I think jc williams wants to know about the black square icons... by nixxez over at xda, i believe they're called "scramble"... not sure though

yes i wanted to know about the square ones not the text ones. thanks i will look for scramble...

Sorry about that...I have those icons in my dropbox on alonsou's blog...

Current one, made the icons after being inspired by one of the other icon sets floating around.

Would you be willing to share those wonderfully awesome looking icons?

PB

I'm working on a better version of them. That first go around, there were some slight imperfections (stuff not lined up right, stuff like that). Will post once I'm done. :D

UD 2.5
ADW
Shadow Dock Theme
Android Phone 7 Icons
Wallpaper from Zedge
a6fcc915-56e4-bcdc.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I don't have a name for these, just something I've been playing around with. I think I want to rework the glass look and add some transparency to the black layer, but that's something for later on.

Screenshot shows them in the ADW dock with the docksize maxed and using them with SMS Unread Count.

My dropbox has the 3 shown and one I made for the browser. They are 256x256.

Hope you guys like and feedback is always appreciated!

Dropbox: Dropbox - Photos - Online backup, file sync, and sharing made easy.

aefdf50c-b732-3256.jpg

Can anyone help me out im using lpp this is an old screenshot of my phone and I lost my backup of my set up here and I cant remeber how I had the columns and rows setup
Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

which calendar widget is that?

screenshot of the tbolt. I like it clean and simple.

Threw up a pic of my speedtest on 4g...

aefc536d-67dd-c5f1.jpg
aefc536d-67f0-7818.jpg
aefc536d-6804-58d1.jpg

Running liberty 1.5 with epic blue theme I think. Background I got off Google and resized for the phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back