Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Current one, made the icons after being inspired by one of the other icon sets floating around.

Details on DeviantArt, ColorMeAndroid, Custom-Android, and TheUltraLinx.

anCQV.png

Can you share wallpaper

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

The text notifications are from MissedIt! developed by a guy over at XDA (can't get his name because XDA is down). Only shows up if it has an event to report.

CAP201103312205.jpg

whats those icons that you are using in the middle of ur screen?

I rooted my phone a couple of nights ago. I'm using the das BAMF ROM and ADW with the Linear theme.

CAP201104012325.jpg

CAP2011040123331-1.jpg

Oh... I thought it was done like the iPhone or my ipod touch strait from the device. Click power and front button and snaps a screen shot, saving it to photo.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

aefdf50c-b732-3256.jpg

Can anyone help me out im using lpp this is an old screenshot of my phone and I lost my backup of my set up here and I cant remeber how I had the columns and rows setup
Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

The text notifications are from MissedIt! developed by a guy over at XDA (can't get his name because XDA is down). Only shows up if it has an event to report.

CAP201103312205.jpg

Pretty sure if you read the first 2 lines again that will tell you...lol ;)

CAP201103312205.jpg

Pretty sure if you read the first 2 lines again that will tell you...lol ;)

Nah.... all I see is him talking about his missed notification widget... I think jc williams wants to know about the black square icons... by nixxez over at xda, i believe they're called "scramble"... not sure though

Back