Sign This - Let's Get The Bootloader Unlocked Already!

If anyone would like to help spread this message by putting it in their sig, I linked the text file from my drop box. Just open, then copy/paste it by going to UserCP/edit signature: http://db.tt/Ylm9BgD

updated 3/29
Swyped from a Droid

Last edited:
I signed it, but, I really don't see it getting anywhere.
As has been discussed before, Rooters and Rom'ers amount to what, 1% of the overall sales of the Device? EVEN if it were as HIGH as 10%, I really don't see Moto Caring about that 1-10%. It's just a Drop in the Bucket.
I'm not rooted or Rom'ed yet, but Plan on it someday. However, right now, I'm happy with my Bone Stock "X" (other than GO EX)..
I however agree that we spend good money on these phones, we should be able to do with them as we please. I liked the anology of another user in another thread "it's like buying a car, and having the manufacture tell you you can't open the hood".... B.S. I bought the phone, as long as I'm not doing something ILLEGAL with it, it's mine to do as I feel fit....
but, I really don't think MOTO Cares... Nor will HTC... What are we gonna do? Go back to the Good ole Trusty flip Phones?

Last night I asked Irwin, @ibproud, about the online meeting with @MOTODEV and where this was going after that as I was curious myself:

"we're not going to hit them at it. It's being run by App Developers not OS Developers, we want to keep an Ace up our sleeve. Don't worry, we have more planned. A facebook campaign and possibly YouTube as well. We've got to try hard to not look like a group of whining kids. So we will make sure we has a numbers beefed up and our collaborators aligned and show them that this is worth there attention."

I can see where RCFlyn is coming from. I've always felt that people that root their phones were the 1%'ers of the cell phone world.
But I did see this: HTC Thunderbolt kernel source code now available http://bit.ly/hOX76. And that Motorola has released the source code for the Atrix.
For those that dont follow on twitter, I'll try to keep this tread posted.

edit: sig updated in post #63.

Last edited:
We have names to refer to certain things.

The fruit = Apple

Open = ability to develop on the device

But Motorola has finally earned a special name and I want you all to welcome the new Motorola emblem:

6rUle.png

Thanks to Rob for making this and now we would like to share this with the entire android community.

Hopefully this petition works.

We have names to refer to certain things.

The fruit = Apple

Open = ability to develop on the device

But Motorola has finally earned a special name and I want you all to welcome the new Motorola emblem:

6rUle.png

Thanks to Rob for making this and now we would like to share this with the entire android community.

Hopefully this petition works.

This is great. I am going to use this everywhere. Can this graphic artist contact me directly?

{{ WugFresh }}

I submitted engadget the link to the poll. Seeing as how many people use that site everyday, hopefully they will do a write up on it.

I submitted engadget the link to the poll. Seeing as how many people use that site everyday, hopefully they will do a write up on it.

doubt it. Moto won't send them any preview units. They have to toe the line when it comes to things like this. Endgadget featuring something like this would be a good way for them to get the Motorola door slammed shut on them.

Back