So who has unlimited data and not the crappy new plans

been with verizon for years.. i'll never change from unlimited 4g Data!

Yes i know it would suck without unlimited

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

unlimited 4g ftw. I hit 4gb two days ago with about 2.5weeks left on my billing cycle:hail:

I have unlimited and get 20% discount on it because of my work discount. So I get it for 23.99! I will never be changing from this plan. And even if I change jobs, I'll never tell Verizon :)

I have unlimited and get 20% discount on it because of my work discount. So I get it for 23.99! I will never be changing from this plan. And even if I change jobs, I'll never tell Verizon :)

It wouldn't matter if you did. When I changed jobs I told them at least 3 times but they didn't change it until I forced them to so I could get good for enterprise to work.

Lol unlimited 4g ftw!! I used 80gb last month and 110 this month

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I have unlimited but dont use that much more than the regular plans. Been with VZW 8-9 years

Lol unlimited 4g ftw!! I used 80gb last month and 110 this month

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

is that from downloading movies? i dont think i even use the much on my home internet seeding torrents ;o

unlimited 4g ftw. I hit 4gb two days ago with about 2.5weeks left on my billing cycle:hail:

Dezy, your a BEAST! I've had unlimited since the day my OG arrived, two days after launch! I tether, and still haven't hit
ONE gig in a billing cycle..... Oh, I still have a life!

I got one better, my company dropped Verizon as a company carrier over a year ago, and I still get the discount.....

Dezy, your a BEAST! I've had unlimited since the day my OG arrived, two days after launch! I tether, and still haven't hit
ONE gig in a billing cycle..... Oh, I still have a life!
Hahaa believe me that's nothing compared to some other users. If I didn't use wifi often I'm sure I'd be way up there, but my 4gb is nothing. The most I had was 5gb on my Inc. I'm sure I'll hit that mark easily again with 4g.:D

Got unlimited on my phone and a 5GB plan on my XOOM. I use about 4-6gb on my phone and 4-5gb on my tab

Back