Stuck on the "M" ans it reboots itself.. Need Help!!

in clockwork recovery you will have
-reboot system now
-apply sdcard:update.zip
-wipe data/ factory reset
-wipe cache partition
-install zip from sdcard
-nandroid
-partition menu
- advanced

Partition menu gives you thes options:
mount/data
unmount/ cache
mount/ sdcard
format system'format data
format cache
format boot
mount USB storage

we need to find a clean stable rom that you can install. I am looking for a rom that we can install with update.zip

thanks pilotcharles747, let me know when you find one... the phone is still on recovery mode.. i'm trying not to touch it... haha...

If you have a back up that is the first course of action, as suggested, but if not then you will have to put it on your sd card. THe partition menu and mount allows you access to your sd card in the recovery menu.

i had the same issue a few weeks ago I had to install the spf file. Basically it returns it to stock because right now your phone is bricked if I may say so but you can get it back to normal I can help you.

yeah... please help.. and you need to be patient with me... i tend to mess up a bit.. haha .. as you can see.. I did do a back up of my last ROM... but im not sure what to do right now... I am in the clockworkmod recovery mode and I am following the steps pilotcharles747 was telling me.. so right now I am in "mount and unmount partitions"

I am still looking for a rom. The sbf is the very LAST step that is if everything else fails.

download either that or 8.1 (if you choose) rename it update.zip (or if you have windows 7 just update)
put it on the root of your sdcard. You do this by mounting from clockwork. unmount and apply update.zip

I am downloading the one you gave me the link to... and I believe is the one I already have in my SD card.... and i
I unplug the cell rom the wall charger and in to my computer it turns off and wont turn on... so I plug it back to the wall charger and is back on recovery mode... i eel kinda stuck...

i thought you said you had UD 9.0.0 that was why I was looking for another version.

Well try it their way and if it doesn't work the SBF WILL work and you can again flash roms and all like before. Message me if you need to.

No... I was trying to put that one in my phone... that is when all o this happened... sorry if there where any misunderstandings

ok ok then use the UD 9.0 or any rom that you can install update.zip.

I am running UD now and it has been stable for me.

can you tell me step by step how to do this... I am in the main menu at the clockworkmod recovery... I'm not sure exactly what steps to do

Back