Sucks Liberty GB will be delayed

The Eagle has landed again....check your market to update your donate toolbox

Downloading now! Go get it!

Sent from my Clemsynized OC'd VEGAn-TAB using Tapatalk

I agree, I had the same problem 24hours of liberty 2.0.1 and I was back on GB and paitienetly wait for GB liberty

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

*cough cough* screenshot? :huh:

I just put my launcher pro back in...had Adw launcher by default....that's the only change I made so this is what you get when you first start up after install...there are a lot of cool 'feels' to it that I wouldn't be able to capture in pictures...like when your device goes to sleep, the screen collapses (hard to describe)... everything seems to run very smoothly so far :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1303356856358.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1303356856358.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 284
Having a hard time attaching more than one pic to this message...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1303357704448.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1303357704448.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 266
Are the contacts/dialer wycontacts / cytown, asop, or blur?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Are the contacts/dialer wycontacts / cytown, asop, or blur?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Not sure what the different ones are....have some pics haha

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1303358699630.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1303358699630.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 354
  • uploadfromtaptalk1303358738134.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1303358738134.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 324
So excited.

Edit: People must be raping his ftp/cloud lol dling at a crawling pace.

So excited.

Edit: People must be raping his ftp/cloud lol dling at a crawling pace.

yeah his twitter is blowing up right now; he keeps saying that the server is crawling; telling some to try again tomorrow and whatnot...I got lucky...I had twitter open the moment he said it was uploaded, I jumped on it and it downloaded and installed in a matter of a few minutes

I bought the toolbox, and it says that droid 2 will get some support in the future or something like that. Just curious, anyone know a time frame? And if I have a rom already installed on here, will I have to flash to the original leak to get liberty once its ready for droid 2?

I bought the toolbox, and it says that droid 2 will get some support in the future or something like that. Just curious, anyone know a time frame? And if I have a rom already installed on here, will I have to flash to the original leak to get liberty once its ready for droid 2?

jrummy tweeted that the droid 2 is coming tomorrow (probably tomorrow night around the same time I would think)...and no you don't...he made it so easy; it installs everything you need right from the toolbox; I had liberty 2.0.1; got the new toolbox (had paid before, didn't have to this time it was an update), and went into the rom manager, download rom and wiped/installed....up and running with no problems at all

Back