Sucks Liberty GB will be delayed

wow awesome thanks dude.

this is not true my man...u can be on GB and install liberty GB.

EDIT: i cant tell if im reading your post wrong or not lol its been a hazy night

that may be, but I know that there is 2 versions in the toolbox; 1 is for the full install; and one is for GB to GB Liberty...

yup....i just wanted to make people didnt think they had to SBF back from GB to install liberty GB. no biggie

out of curiosity, what is the proper way to access the stock recovery? i know it is different on gingerbread versus froyo.

out of curiosity, what is the proper way to access the stock recovery? i know it is different on gingerbread versus froyo.

pretty similar...home button+power button (hold both for a couple seconds)...at this point, in froyo, you would hit the search button to get to stock recovery...but in GB you hit both volume up and volume down at the same time to get to stock recovery

I noticed that like two seconds after I posted. Working great so far.

Is this basically a Blur GB ROM with small tweaks? It doesn't have much of the Liberty ROM feeling.

Is this basically a Blur GB ROM with small tweaks? It doesn't have much of the Liberty ROM feeling.

kind of seems like it on first glance; I didn't use the GB leak, so I only know what I've seen on the internet. I do like the toolbox and the 'nightlies' idea, bringing updates and whatnot on a regular basis .... the GB has a clean feeling so far; i'm digging some of the animations too ...I haven't had a single issue - other than the already known issues (accounts tab etc) ....and I'm foggy headed from being up since 3 playing with this thing, but I can't figure out how to turn the damn "DROID" off from when the phone goes to sleep and when it wakes up; I feel like a tired idiot right now! lol

Yes, between playing with this and previous Libtery Roms and constantly overclocking my computer I have to drink gallons of coffee to get through work days. :D

kind of seems like it on first glance; I didn't use the GB leak, so I only know what I've seen on the internet. I do like the toolbox and the 'nightlies' idea, bringing updates and whatnot on a regular basis .... the GB has a clean feeling so far; i'm digging some of the animations too ...I haven't had a single issue - other than the already known issues (accounts tab etc) ....and I'm foggy headed from being up since 3 playing with this thing, but I can't figure out how to turn the damn "DROID" off from when the phone goes to sleep and when it wakes up; I feel like a tired idiot right now! lol

Do you have the settings for "Battery Full Notification" enabled under Settings > Sounds? Mine was doing that too then I turned it off...

Do you have the settings for "Battery Full Notification" enabled under Settings > Sounds? Mine was doing that too then I turned it off...

Yep; that did it ... thank you :)

Back