Tapatalk

I love this little app, well worth the $2 to me.

I love this little app, well worth the $2 to me.
I use it too and it is often convenient but i want to know if it is possible to search the forum using taptalk. That would truly make it convenient to use.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I decided to keep Tapatalk and it has come in handy on the go. As far as i know there is no search feature.

I decided to keep Tapatalk and it has come in handy on the go. As far as i know there is no search feature.

Per the developers' forum, search is one feature they're working on.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

If your getting popups, it's due to your browser not accepting cookies.

df-n1-tapatalk.jpg

Great news everyone. Tapatalk is now up and running on DF.

Tapatalk is a forum app for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia. The app provides super fast forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB and SMF forums that have activated Tapatalk.

Enjoy.

You can grab this great app below.

Tapatalk Pro - Forum Client - Cyrket

What about forums that are none of the above? Specifically, ASPplayground.net.

df-n1-tapatalk.jpg

Tapatalk is a forum app for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia. The app provides super fast forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB and SMF forums that have activated Tapatalk.

Enjoy.

You can see if its supported. Just download the free version to check.

Yeah its great that DF uses it but its really effing annoying that you get prompted everytime you switch threads to download/buy it.....

Nothing like trying to push stuff on people.....Way to go DF......

Let me say that we didnt activate this. It appears since its free to the forum. That tapatalk puts in there. For us to turn it off. we have to noe support tapatalk

df-n1-tapatalk.jpg

Enjoy.

You can see if its supported. Just download the free version to check.
I'm afraid that would tell me nothing since you can't post with the free version. I can read (Cakewalk forums) but not post now from my Droids browser. What I'd want to know is since ASPplayground.net is not mentioned in the supported forum types whether any support is planned for it. I guess I have to post in the developer forum or email them. Not saying it's not a good idea anyway, but if it would enable me to post in forums I currently can only read from my phone it would really help.

I like tapatalk for its speed and ease but I have to say i use opera mini and that's even better in my opinion. its super fast and has all the features of a full browser.

I like tapatalk for its speed and ease but I have to say i use opera mini and that's even better in my opinion. its super fast and has all the features of a full browser.
I tried Opera mini; also Dolphin. The only difference within the forums I mentioned was Opera mini shows a cursor in the post/reply box where the others just highlight it. That's why I'm particularly interested in whether Tapatalk would handle posting differently.

Yeah its great that DF uses it but its really effing annoying that you get prompted everytime you switch threads to download/buy it.....

Nothing like trying to push stuff on people.....Way to go DF......

Let me say that we didnt activate this. It appears since its free to the forum. That tapatalk puts in there. For us to turn it off. we have to noe support tapatalk

You might add that most people only get prompted once. Droid users that have blocked cookies in their browsers are the ones getting repeatedly prompted.

Mike

Error. Error. Error.
Good job. No thanks.

Be more specific and we may be able to help. there are A LOT of us using Tapatalk and we haven't gotten errors or anything. It works perfectly on DF and NOF. It even works good on a few of my car forums.

So if i purchase this one. Do i have to uninstall the old one on this, or does it simply update and upgrade the free version?
Looks pretty useful and i have been navigating around to see how i can look at posts. So i might give it a shot.

Back