Tapatalk

Well, I tried it. So far I can't even find the M-Audio forums, which identify as tapatalk native, when accessed from my Droid, so I can't tell whether the Cakewalk forums are supported or not, but I suspect not, since aspplayground.net is not mentioned.
Seems to me if that pop-up is going to occur it should launch tapatalk if installed...

Well, I tried it. So far I can't even find the M-Audio forums, which identify as tapatalk native, when accessed from my Droid, so I can't tell whether the Cakewalk forums are supported or not, but I suspect not, since aspplayground.net is not mentioned.
Seems to me if that pop-up is going to occur it should launch tapatalk if installed...

Wow.. if you skim read over that too quickly.. well, n/m..

Kinda like experts-exchange.com - If you forget to put that hyphen in there it could cause you a lot of embarrassment.

um
I bought it...now what..is still says i am a guest. Do i have to sign up with Tapatalk.com first?

After selecting the forum that you want to view, go to the tab up top that says "More" and click on profile. Enter your username and password for that forum. It will then sign you in from now on and guest will change to your username.

I downloaded tapatalk on my phone..when I try to enter this forum I am getting an http code.....I can not enter this forum....but I can with others.....

is it me...or the forum is not working with tapatalk at this time

um
I bought it...now what..is still says i am a guest. Do i have to sign up with Tapatalk.com first?

After selecting the forum that you want to view, go to the tab up top that says "More" and click on profile. Enter your username and password for that forum. It will then sign you in from now on and guest will change to your username.

oh so its not for TAPATALK, its for the actual forum..
ahh ok...cool. Thanks.

I downloaded tapatalk on my phone..when I try to enter this forum I am getting an http code.....I can not enter this forum....but I can with others.....

In my experience this has been due to a problem on the forum side and not tapatalk. Usually means that site is down for some reason or other.

In my experience this has been due to a problem on the forum side and not tapatalk. Usually means that site is down for some reason or other.

Thanks alot for the quick response! I will check throughout the day and see if the error clears!

I just purchased the Pro version and I have what may be a stupid question.

I searched and found this forum and logged in no problem.
How do I save the forum so I don't have to use the search each time I want to visit?

Thanks,

Mike

It shows under Favorites once you visit the forum. Long-press to remove items from Favorites.

Nice app. I'd like to see some other features in the updates; search function, Go To First Unread Post feature. Anybody know where I can suggest this to the devs?

Has anyone gotten Tapatalks new update and seen the changes? It seems slower now while its connecting to the server. The forum lists look more refined but it seems slower.

Back