[THEME] Black Juice v3 for Stock 2.2 OTA

Installed perfect. Everything works great. Here are some screen shots.
I'm gonna reapply my clock removal mod too, so I'll post a screenshot of that when it's done

CAP201011261310.jpg

CAP201011261311.jpg

CAP2010112613111.jpg

CAP2010112613112.jpg

clock removal worked fine alongside this theme. Screen shot
CAP201011261319.jpg

Very nice, I need to fix the data manager Icon and the missing text from the .xml (verizon wireless text) but other then that it looks good. You guys like the blue android in the drop down? And what clock is that and where can I find that skin?

I can't wait for final. I'm so tired of the random reboots due to the lock screen on 928's BGX Theme. It's the only issue and I've put up with it for months now cause his work is so solid. But no activity over at 928 and Juicemane seems to be on top of everything as far as support goes.

Very nice, I need to fix the data manager Icon and the missing text from the .xml (verizon wireless text) but other then that it looks good. You guys like the blue android in the drop down? And what clock is that and where can I find that skin?

personally i like the missing text. It was the same with Incognito. Keeps it more clean looking. I already know I'm using Verizon Wireless so i don't need my phone to tell me that every time i look at the notifications panel. lol Oh And the android is pretty cool looking.

the clock is called typoclock. It's not in the market, i got it from applanet. The background is from Flikie wallpapers. And the launcherpro dock is one i made myself alongside dreamlyfe lux icons

I treid to install this yesterday, I have a stock 2.2 rooted with z4 and had bootstrapper installed. I installed the theme, and kept getting stuck at the M screen, tried wiping cache and all that, no go. Reflashed stock rom and rerooted with bootstrap still installed.... what am i doing wrong?

Ill have an update out for this on Monday most likely.. had a busy weekend. Keep you guys posted.

So this may be an old school question, but here it goes. I've been running 928's black glass theme since the day I put it on, it obviously deodexed my phone for me. So if I run my nandroid to install this I won't be deodexed. I don't want to do it manually, so what do I do?

Or do I run my nandroid to get rid of rubix, reinstall the 928 deodexEERR Theme and just wipe data/cache before installing this? And will I have to format system?

Thanks.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

So this may be an old school question, but here it goes. I've been running 928's black glass theme since the day I put it on, it obviously deodexed my phone for me. So if I run my nandroid to install this I won't be deodexed. I don't want to do it manually, so what do I do?

Or do I run my nandroid to get rid of rubix, reinstall the 928 deodexEERR Theme and just wipe data/cache before installing this? And will I have to format system?

Thanks.

You can just install this over bg. No need.to restore. Some apps may still be themed with bg but it shouldn't look bad.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Really? No need to run nandroid? Thanks.

Nah, as long as your deodexed on stock 2.2 you should be fine. This rom is still beta though, I haven't fixed the misc graphical errors (missing a few icons, etc.) If you want to wait until tomorrow or Tuesday Ill have an updated version out!

:icon_ banana:

Well crap! Now that I think of it I will have to come with a different plan. Being that I want to get rid of 928 bgx due to the lock screen reboot issue.

Back