[THEME] Executive Series

ShadowRom

fyi, here is a post from billygalbreath in the ShadowRom thread:

"WE ARE NOT PORTING ANY ACTIVE THEMES! THERE HAVE BEEN PERMISSIONS ISSUES IN THE PAST AND WE'D RATHER NOT DEAL WITH THAT OURSELVES. INSTEAD, PLEASE ASK THE DEVELOPER OF YOUR FAVORITE THEME TO PORT IT OVER THEMSELVES."

I think you said earlier in the post that you would allow your theme to be ported to other roms, but it looks like Insane and billyg are a little leary of doing so in light of recent events concerning themes. so, if you want Exec on Shadow, you'll probably have to port it over.

i, for one, would love to see this on Shadow, LFY, or both; but i know you're plenty busy. just fyi...

fyi, here is a post from billygalbreath in the ShadowRom thread:

"WE ARE NOT PORTING ANY ACTIVE THEMES! THERE HAVE BEEN PERMISSIONS ISSUES IN THE PAST AND WE'D RATHER NOT DEAL WITH THAT OURSELVES. INSTEAD, PLEASE ASK THE DEVELOPER OF YOUR FAVORITE THEME TO PORT IT OVER THEMSELVES."

I think you said earlier in the post that you would allow your theme to be ported to other roms, but it looks like Insane and billyg are a little leary of doing so in light of recent events concerning themes. so, if you want Exec on Shadow, you'll probably have to port it over.

i, for one, would love to see this on Shadow, LFY, or both; but i know you're plenty busy. just fyi...

I'll get to it probably this weekend. PM me with the details you want.
Trying to finish up the full-metal version to go along with this one and get it out by tomorrow night.

How about making a matching theme for Beautiful Widgets?
Not a big fan of making BW themes. Maybe ask bgill55 if he could snag an image out of the theme and make one for BW....I'm horrible at making them anyway lol

Full Metal... thank you!!!! Will try it out once it's up.

2nd post has been updated to include the All Metal version. All widgets have been re-themed to have that glossy brushed metal look of elegance. Enjoy!

The full metal theme is great. I really wud like to see possibly silver highlights when the buttons r pressed and when things r checkmarked. Hopefully that will be in an update. Thanks in advanced.

The full metal theme is great. I really wud like to see possibly silver highlights when the buttons r pressed and when things r checkmarked. Hopefully that will be in an update. Thanks in advanced.
In due time my friend :)
Probably gonna be a week or two until I get to do some more work on it.
Gonna be busy porting to a bunch of ROM next week.

how do i get the app drawer thingy
The app drawer icon?
Thanks for reminding me. Totally forgot.
I added it to the OP underneath the dock bar background :)

Using All Metal, awesome theme!

Last edited:
how do i get the app drawer thingy
The app drawer icon?

yeah the app drawer icons I've tried following some of the other themes instructions with it an no luck
thanks dustin
If you're using LauncherPro, you can delete your current app drawer launcher (longpress, bring it to trashcan). Then, create a new one in the same spot, and when it asks what icon you want, press Custom. Then just direct it to the path where you downloaded the icon.

Carl,

Love the new themes! Tried out both of them and the All Metal edged out the Executive as my favorite.

Looks great with my phone layout.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Back