This is crazy...

It's the phone, I had one that not only got stuck in an infinite boot loop, but also had insane heat problems, too...It wouldn't charge properly, I thought it was my battery causing it, but I got my third rezound a few days ago, and this one hasn't been giving me any heat issues at all outside of the norm.

Yeah, seems the heat issue is intermittent as it is heating up again... Can't wait til the new phone gets here today...

My Rezound Rocks the Red n Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing rooted

Got the new phone, so far so good... But the battery I got wasn't the same as the battery I had or the replacement battery? Wonder if HTC recognized an issue?

It's ever so slightly thicker, some of the print is different as well as larger, the red tape wraps around the bottom of the battery a bit where the original didn't touch the bottom at all and the water tamper Mark has been moved more towards the middle of the battery.

The battery is still rated as a 1620 mah unit... Wonder what changed?

My Rezound rocks the Red N Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing Rooted!

Also, the battery volt rating has been changed from 3.7 mV to 3.8 mV? I've yet to see more then 3.85 volts from this battery...

My Rezound rocks the Red N Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing Rooted!

Well, I hope it helps your battery life in general and runs cooler. I wonder if they will ship these different batteries to those that request it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Well, I hope it helps your battery life in general and runs cooler. I wonder if they will ship these different batteries to those that request it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Maybe? My replacement didn't look like the new battery...

My Rezound Rocks the Red n Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing rooted

And now unfortunately, this one now has to go back too... I'm getting a consistent high pitched crackling noise from the ear speaker during phone calls... Hope this trend doesn't continue...

Damn you have bad luck. Fwiw my battery when fully charged is about 4.2v as well. I think at about 50% it reads somewhere around 3.7

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums.

Damn you have bad luck. Fwiw my battery when fully charged is about 4.2v as well. I think at about 50% it reads somewhere around 3.7

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums.

Yeah, mine was reading 4+v at less then 50% battery at times... But my current battery is doing fantastic, but this crackling noise sucks ass...

Back