Ultimate Droid release client out for dx

Fully functional is a bit far...

USB doesn't work.
UD Extras don't work.
Swype doesn't work.
Must reboot into recovery before loading or it will freeze at M logo requiring a battery pull.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

USB doesn't work.
UD Extras don't work.
Swype doesn't work.
Must reboot into recovery before loading or it will freeze at M logo requiring a battery pull.

Correct. at first look it was fully functional. the more i dig the more that i see doesnt work

I've got issues with flash.. it wont play any video except from the adobe flash showcase app.. ive wiped everything a few times.. p.s. also no Droid overclock..rummy that is

It plays in desktop Mode only.. so am assuming its the video player

runnin good

Attachments

• CAP201012061405.jpg
    CAP201012061405.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 463
  • CAP201012061455.jpg
    CAP201012061455.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 418

USB doesn't work.
UD Extras don't work.
Swype doesn't work.

Swype doesn't work?! Do any of the betas work?

Is anyone having issues with market not auto downloading apps. Sign into google at the start, check all the correct boxes, when i open the market I still have to accept the terms of agreement and it only downloads paid apps. . . any ideas?

Is anyone having issues with market not auto downloading apps. Sign into google at the start, check all the correct boxes, when i open the market I still have to accept the terms of agreement and it only downloads paid apps. . . any ideas?

You probably need to edit your build.prop file. You could probably just pull a build.prop from another ROM, too.

I tried installing this rom over the leak as others have said it works. I've had to sbf twice now, no luck on the rom.

I loaded it up, took a glance and really, really liked what I saw, but don't want to have to deal with any of the issues of a non-final build, so i restored ApeX for now.

A few suggestions:
-Music title info on lockscreen
-Popup messages or maybe integrate new sms's into the lockscreen if that is possible?
-T9 name guessing on the dialer (i.e. like DialerOne)

A few bugs:
-When I went to switch between stock/UD messaging, contact, and browser apps, they all disappeared and would not come back after some brief testing. I simply applied the .zip again to restore the /system to fix since I didn't want to troubleshoot to deeply
-Stuck at M at reboot as previously mentioned
-Titanium Backup: when I went to do a batch restore, it would begin but not progress through any of the programs and remained at 0%

I'm still on original rubiX and it looks like I'm staying. I like not having issues. It seems that every ROM thread I look through there are 5% people happy and 95% people with issues. I think these devs are amazing and I wish I knew a fraction of what they do. But all there are is problems.

I know that this was released early because of high demand. And I know BD will resolve most of these issues. Until then it's good ol' rubiX Blurry:)

Back