[UPDATED] Next Android OS for Smartphones Will be 2.4 'Ice Cream Sandwich'

I love Google :) I can't wait for the new OS to come out. I just can't wait to get my hands on the new Bionic...but if this OS is scheduled for release around July...would that mean the Bionic might ship with this OS since it's scheduled for QT2 of 11'?

I love Google :) I can't wait for the new OS to come out. I just can't wait to get my hands on the new Bionic...but if this OS is scheduled for release around July...would that mean the Bionic might ship with this OS since it's scheduled for QT2 of 11'?

The Bionic ships with 2.2, and from what I hear, 2.3 will come soon afterwards. Similar things were said about the Fascinate though.

The Bionic ships with 2.2, and from what I hear, 2.3 will come soon afterwards. Similar things were said about the Fascinate though.

However Motorola is a lot quicker on getting their updates out versus Samsung

i just want a new phone to come out soon. My OG droid is so messed up (fiance dropped it our burn bin lol) but with the new contract, i dont want to settle for the X right now.

Back