Verizon letting me choose a phone, which one should i pick? Upgrade from Droid X?

GUESS WHAT....NEW REPLACEMENT IN TODAY. AND ITS JUNK.

This must be some sort of joke. This phone will type what ever it wants and click on/ select what ever it wants. I just pulled it out of the box and put the battery in. And im getting some random Zombie Art that shows up.
Oh, i forgot the mention. Battery was at 50% when i put it in, with in 5 minutes of up time its down in the red. SICK OF THIS CRAP. I'll get some video of it for proof.

Yes it came with gingerbread installed.

This must be some sort of joke. This phone will type what ever it wants and click on/ select what ever it wants. I just pulled it out of the box and put the battery in. And im getting some random Zombie Art that shows up.
Oh, i forgot the mention. Battery was at 50% when i put it in, with in 5 minutes of up time its down in the red. SICK OF THIS CRAP. I'll get some video of it for proof.

Yes it came with gingerbread installed.

You should try doing a factory reset on it. I don't know how that works on the DX but it helped when I got my newest D1s.

Sent from my OG Droid using Tapatalk
Rooted: RZRecovery 2.0.3
ROM: ChevyNo1 SS Gingerbread v5.4
Kernel: ChevyNo1 ULV125-1100mhz
Theme: Blue

I just did the factory reset.....no change, just me even more fed up with this garbage. Now im uploading the video to youtube, my internet sucks so it might be a bit.

I just did the factory reset.....no change, just me even more fed up with this garbage. Now im uploading the video to youtube, my internet sucks so it might be a bit.

Post the link when you're done. I'm interested in seeing a Droid with a mind of it's own. And I would call VZW totally pissed and make them cover the cost of your new phone completely. That's total BS. We're almost to that point with my wife's D1.

Post the link when you're done. I'm interested in seeing a Droid with a mind of it's own. And I would call VZW totally pissed and make them cover the cost of your new phone completely. That's total BS. We're almost to that point with my wife's D1.

41 mins until its done, ik my internet blows. Would be using the faster wireless tether but you know why that's not happening. As soon as i get ahold of a phone a verizon wireless manager is getting a.....lets just say a good talking to. Then when im done with that im going to get the promotion for $10 off on data plans :)

[video=youtube;eOfdXYfNJ9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOfdXYfNJ9A"]Droid X with a mind of its own.[/video]

Above is the link to my video. Notice how bright the keys are....lol

Hmm looks like fake someone using bluetooth keyboard but could be wrong.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I don't think any phone will work for you. I say this after I read the sentence where you're already saying the CLNR you haven't even received yet will not work out.

+ 1
At some point, you have to stop blaming the phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Right. 6 or 7 Droid X's and all are no good? Probability of that is very close to Zero

This must be some sort of joke. This phone will type what ever it wants and click on/ select what ever it wants. I just pulled it out of the box and put the battery in.

I just returned a OG Droid for this exact issue.

Hmm looks like fake someone using bluetooth keyboard but could be wrong.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dude, you can't be serious. I took this video with a camera, so that's one hand on the camera and the other is in the video on the phone.

I really dont mean to be funny, but you have gone through right many cell phones. Are you sure its not something you are doing wrong or is it just a case of extreme bad luck with phones? Maybe you are expecting too much out of a cell phone and it doesnt meet your satisfactory? 8 phones is a bit much, Perhaps you need to just stick with a Landline...Lol....

I don't think any phone will work for you. I say this after I read the sentence where you're already saying the CLNR you haven't even received yet will not work out.

+ 1
At some point, you have to stop blaming the phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Right. 6 or 7 Droid X's and all are no good? Probability of that is very close to Zero

3 were junk on arrival. on the others, 1 of them the keys stopped working but were light up, another the microphone died, and another the screen just went haywire.

I really dont mean to be funny, but you have gone through right many cell phones. Are you sure its not something you are doing wrong or is it just a case of extreme bad luck with phones? Maybe you are expecting too much out of a cell phone and it doesnt meet your satisfactory? 8 phones is a bit much, Perhaps you need to just stick with a Landline...Lol....

As i said 3 were junk on arrival. I'm also not in one spot log enough to use a land line.

Anyways i just got off the phone with tech support and they are sending me the Droid X2, that is also a CLNR. I'll give this one the royal treatment...ahaha

Back