verizon's 4G network just took a crap across the entire country again

Att or sprint will gladly sign you up.

You take the bad with the good. Me? I'll keep my LTE that works 99.9% of the time.
lol I'm sure they would be glad to sign me up... Not going from a network that works (with some hiccups) to one that fails in my area. :D

3G appears to be back up in the Minneapolis area. I really hope this issue with the network doesn't keep up. Glad I have WiFi at my disposal today :)

Thanks

Wow I was so nervous that I would have to unroot my phone. I had 1x all yesterday while everyone I was with had 3g. I'm new to rooting and romming and just switched from liquid to BAMF. At work I usually get 4g but now I'm only 3g. Whhewwfffff. SIGH OF RELIEF. THANKS!!

Not in a 4g area, but 3g is working on my GNex about an hour north of the SF Bay area. Posting from it right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Not in a 4g area, but 3g is working on my GNex about an hour north of the SF Bay area. Posting from it right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Mine just switched to evdo rev A on its own. They must have disabled ehrpd for now.

Looks like 3G\4G is still sleeping in Dallas as well. I get that this is new technology but you can't use the entire country as your guinea pigs. Verizon and any other 4G carrier needs to have some sort of redundancy plan, in my opinion.

Mine was out, but my wife's was still on. Explain that one. lol

Back