Where is the battery charge screen while the phone is powered down on CM4DX/othe ROMS

satinsilver

Reaction score
This is a useful feature that disappears after i flash my droid x with cyanogen mod. It's not the first ROM that's ever done this but I never understood why. I have my girls phone running CM7.1 on her Motorola Atrix and she still has the feature available. I really want to use it for a battery calibration. I'm so anal that I do them almost daily latley, but I really wanna let the phone charge while not running. Not to mention an over night trickle charge. I know that's probably pointless but I still want to do it. How can I get that back into boot? :)

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
To my knowledge that is a moto feature that does not work on 2nd init roms. Which is what is required to run cm7 on the dx, d2, ect. It works on the atrix becouse it has an unlocked bootloader and does not require 2nd init to run cm7.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
satinsilver

satinsilver

Reaction score
that sucks. yea i liked the option for the atrix bootloader. i would never have to worry about accidentally leaving CWrecovery without a proper flash lol

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well... What it is... Is actually a feature built into the blur..
And when the 2nd init roms bypass it... That feature is outed...
But I think I did hear if a thing over on github is a code to get that feature back...

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer