Where's 4.0.4 ota?

There is about a zero percent chance of you hard bricking a Nexus. The unlockable bootloader makes it very easy to fix even the most egregious errors.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
This is my first Android/Nexus,so you'll have to forgive me,but Im just repeating what someone said on this site.

This is my first Android/Nexus,so you'll have to forgive me,but Im just repeating what someone said on this site.

No need to apologize. I was simply saying so to build your confidence. I wasn't trying to come off as rude or condescending lol. Once you get the drivers set up, its a cake walk.

I tried to unlock phone the other nite,I did something wrong,freaked me out.I took somebodies advice,when they said,If your not computer savy,you can brick your phone,I stopped.This phone cost to much,to be brickin her.Ill get her done though,No Worries!!DancingNexus

The only way to brick this phone is to actually smash it with a brick! We can get you out of any jam, no prob!

The only way to brick this phone is to actually smash it with a brick! We can get you out of any jam, no prob!

I would have to agree with this. This is an un-brickable phone. A developer phone exists to be hacked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I would have to agree with this. This is an un-brickable phone. A developer phone exists to be hacked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

+1

Flash away! Plus there's a crapload of stuff you can learn by experimenting with this phone without the worry of bricking.

No need to apologize. I was simply saying so to build your confidence. I wasn't trying to come off as rude or condescending lol. Once you get the drivers set up, its a cake walk.

I didnt take it that away,I knew you were just helping me,and trust me,I thank you for it.Ill do it again,knowing the info,I know now.

Back