Who (or what team) will be the first to bring us (lte galaxy nexus) the first stable

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Who (what team) will bring us the first stable jb rom?

jelly-bean_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

no idea, but if I had to put my money on someone, probably would be team kang

Birdman has a working one for the GSM GN. I assume that will be ported to other devices, perhaps by Birdman himself.

AOSP though, not sure. Team Kang probably wouldn't be a bad bet.

Edit2: There have been some folks getting bootloops from this ROM, as of the time of this post there hasn't been a reasoning as to why. The dev is aware of them, but he hasn't experienced one, and no one has been able to logcat it. Some folks even have had to unroot, lock the device, unlock again, and reroot the device.

Looks like it has been ported, with some quirks perhaps. [ROM] JD's JELLYBEAN PORT v1 - [VZW] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki

Sorry about double posting, didn't want to edit in case folks wanted to know.

E2A: No, I didn't flash it yet. Perhaps later tonight. But, to be perfectly honest I may wait until it hits AOSP.

Last edited:
downloading now.... reading data dont work or stuck at 1x. so this wont be a keeper but be nice to play with.

downloading now.... reading data dont work or stuck at 1x. so this wont be a keeper but be nice to play with.

Enable CDMA only and that fixes it. JDK will be uploading another one where LTE works soon.

ae311bec-e7cb-d848.jpg
ae311bec-e7d8-1a3f.jpg
ae311bec-e7e5-4746.jpg
ae311bec-e7f6-e85a.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I don't know who will be the first... but it's good to I'm not the only one going to play around with the gsm version of jelly bean :D

"I'll get you my little pretty and your little dog todo too"
"I don't even have a little dog todo"

Just to let you all know some folks have had issues with the JB leak I linked earlier. Not necessarily the developers fault and may be fixed by the time you read this.

There is at least one other one out there as well. Team Liquid Vicious-Toro-JellyBean Fully 100% Fucntional Deodex Data Etc Build is now up! - [VZW] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki This one could have the same problem(s) as the first one I linked. So proceed with caution.

I think I am just going to wait for an AOSP versions, as I don't think I can tolerate losing features I have now.

Im running the newest one and I've had no problems except lag with the Google play widgets and my notification bar reading tcdma 64 instead of verizion. Try it. But follow the installation instructions...

Back