Who's waiting for the Nexus / Droid Prime?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know if you've been holding out for the Nexus Prime / Droid Prime / Nexus Galaxy / Samsung Prime to launch on Verizon? dancedroid

I have the TBolt now and this is my 2nd HTC phone, had the Eris 1st, with VZW and I have had 2 Moto phones, OG Droid and DX. I am ready to give Sammy a run if the specs are similar to the SGII.

I have the TBolt now and this is my 2nd HTC phone, had the Eris 1st, with VZW and I have had 2 Moto phones, OG Droid and DX. I am ready to give Sammy a run if the specs are similar to the SGII.

Jeesh, replace your phone much? I've still got my OG droid and hope to upgrade to the Nexus.

Im looking at it, no upgrade til March so it would have to be everything its rumored to be for me to think about paying retail. Oh and i woul have to convince the wife :icon_eek:

I'll be waiting now that its this close. OG is still hanging in!

I got an X2 because my D1 saw its last day... knew it was an interim phone until the next big thing..so to speak. Between this and the Vigor but, Im not seeing a lot of bloat on this phone. Never used anything but Moto til now but, I lean towards the Prime. Totell you the truth though, Vigor or Prime..no blur.. and I cant complain about that.

If the display is larger than 4.3 inches, I dont see myself being able to resist!

if its really stock (which if its a nexus on verizon it will be) i'll be retiring my bionic beside my d1, dx, dx2, d3, revolution, thunderbolt, and iphone. i get bored easy so i just buy a new phone.

got the bionic, returned it after 2 days, waiting on the nexus

if its really stock (which if its a nexus on verizon it will be) i'll be retiring my bionic beside my d1, dx, dx2, d3, revolution, thunderbolt, and iphone. i get bored easy so i just buy a new phone.

You'll have to open a smart phone museum in a few years!

dude send me an old phone! :) my D1 is getting old.

I keep saying I'm going to jump ship from my D1 one of these days. I've been due for an upgrade for awhile, but I just can't seem to let go of my D1 yet...

First it was the Bionic, now it's the Prime. She just runs so well and I even gave it a make over with some theming. This thing is still amazingly supported so its hard to let go. I wish I could just upgrade the RAM in this thing and keep it forever.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

Last edited:
Back