Will you purchase the Motorola Droid X

^ An HTC EVO-like phone that may be dual core, the Samsung Fascinate just came out, LG may have a dual core, high end phone coming before the year is over, might be a mystery Motorola dual core phone coming soon....

As the months go by, if one didnt get a phone yet I would wait til the dual core phones start coming out. I got the X and its a nice phone, but once Oct gets here I would see it as a waste to get it compared to dual core phones.

Dual core is where its at can't wait for full 1080p gunna be sweet no use in drop'n 150 on the x when dual core is around the bend

Wow some of these phones will faster than my laptop!

Sent by my Droid just to annoy SGMD1

Was thinkin about it until this post. Holding out for sure now.

Well seeming I'm rooted, it's a no brainer. No phone on the market to date, for that matter the rest of this year will be able to show me something that I can't do with my phone to make me fork over $200. My droid can match the best of them ounce for ounce.

On that note, I'd be more likely to follow a developer to another phone than I would to just upgrade to a new phone that isn't offering anything worth $200 plus a new 2 year contract.

Sent by my Droid just to annoy SGMD1
ffffuuuu.jpg

It's not just a phone. It's a Droid..It has a very fast processing....it can run thousand of applications....it has the ability of multitasking..... motorola droid skins

It's not just a phone. It's a Droid..It has a very fast processing....it can run thousand of applications....it has the ability of multitasking..... i making a plan to purchase it...

motorola droid skins

Well seeming I'm rooted, it's a no brainer. No phone on the market to date, for that matter the rest of this year will be able to show me something that I can't do with my phone to make me fork over $200. My droid can match the best of them ounce for ounce.

EXACTLY! Our DROIDS are still faster processor wise compared to ALL the new phones out at the moment.

Droid pro...not my thing. Love my X!!!!!! Upgrade to terminator in August:)

EXACTLY! Our DROIDS are still faster processor wise compared to ALL the new phones out at the moment.

I used to think that too. Then I did get the X, and IMHO it is way faster and smoother than my 3 problem prone D1's.

Rooted, blurless and themed with 928Droid. This is everything I wanted in a phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back