ZapX RC2 Rom Release

My swype doesn't work. Is anyone else having the same problem.

As I have said before swype I having a problem because it is not recognizing languages. I am working on another fix however it has been excluded from this rom per Swypes request. I am still working on a proper update fix though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hello, I must say I am very intrigued by your ROM; seems like it has everything I want and nothing I don't...

Except for the Swype issue, for me that is a deal breaker (and I bet I am not the only one). Is there any way you can provide an ETA for the 'fix'?

Not trying to bother you; but as soon as the Swype fix is in, ZapX will be on my DX.

Thanks for all your efforts :)

I was a hard core Swype user. Loved it. Forced myself to try and stick with SwiftKey Keyboard for a week. Now there is no way I would go back to Swype. My two cents...

I downloaded and installed this today. LOVE IT!! Tried others, Rubix not to name any names, and bricked my phone. Went in quick and painless!! Love it so far.

My question is, do we know what themes are compatible with this? I had 928BlackGlass and BigDxSerenity and wanted to ask to see if anyone knows yet.

Also the only piece of Blur I liked was the quick contact widget. Is there anything around like that I could install??

Thanks!

Well crap, almost made it but it just kept looping the eye over and over...maybe data should have been wiped? Going to do a factory reset and see where that gets me.

I downloaded and installed this today. LOVE IT!! Tried others, Rubix not to name any names, and bricked my phone. Went in quick and painless!! Love it so far.

My question is, do we know what themes are compatible with this? I had 928BlackGlass and BigDxSerenity and wanted to ask to see if anyone knows yet.

Also the only piece of Blur I liked was the quick contact widget. Is there anything around like that I could install??

Thanks!

I'm glad you like my rom, any theme can be installed on it but I don't recommend 928's because it causes some issues. Someone is working on a theme right now for it. If you visit my website Drewgaren.om and email through there what you want like the contact widget back I'll post an update file on my site for everyone but you have to email me or I'll forget

My website Drewgaren.com has undergone a complete makeover & is new & improved with many new features and easy to use.

I am starting to work on the next release of ZapX and I am completely rebuilding it from the ground up. The next version is going to have some more goodies and some kick to it and most of all. Let's get you Swype users all back on the rom and all satisfied with a working keyboard. So I'm going to include in the next version. Betas will be rolling out start next Monday and the ZapX Beta Team will be open again for those who wish to join starting monday. More information will be posted on drewgaren.com on Monday afternoon.

Working on 1.0 version of ZapX and reopening beta testing this week for any new members that wish to join. The 1.0 version will have more features then everyone and be faster and more stable. A contact list which allows you to views contacts by last names will also be included. It is being rebuilt from stock, more information will be posted later today at drewgaren.com

Also KennedyX RC2 is out.

Sent from my DROIDX using KennedyX by DrewGaren

Still no Swype fix?!

Of course ZapX BAZINGA 1.0 will feature Swype again. I will not leave my users hangin

Still no Swype fix?!

Working on 1.0 version of ZapX and reopening beta testing this week for any new members that wish to join. The 1.0 version will have more features then everyone and be faster and more stable. A contact list which allows you to views contacts by last names will also be included. It is being rebuilt from stock, more information will be posted later today at drewgaren.com

Also KennedyX RC2 is out.

Sent from my DROIDX using KennedyX by DrewGaren

I'm in on the beta if there's room. :)

Nate

How can I get involved with beta?

How does this ROM compare and differ from RubiX Focused 1.6? I realize this is a blurred ROM, but I'm looking for something to put on my girlfriend's X. Can someone that has tried both give me some ideas? Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ZapX BAZINGA 1.0 UPDATE COMING SUNDAY...ARE YOU READY?

It will up be Late Saturday night on Drewgaren.com if you want to be an early adopter ;)

Back