[THEME] Black Juice Ginger Theme's for rubiX Focused 1.9.7

Love the themes as always. Keep up the excellent work. Going to hit up your PayPal right now!

So will this work on RubiX focused 2.0.1 rom

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I was referred here from this thread, so I'm assuming it works for 2.0.1.

This is a stupid question, but after I extract the extras.zip on my computer, where should I put the files on my sdcard so they get recognized by the system when I want to change the icons and dockbar?

I was referred here from this thread, so I'm assuming it works for 2.0.1.

This is a stupid question, but after I extract the extras.zip on my computer, where should I put the files on my sdcard so they get recognized by the system when I want to change the icons and dockbar?

anywhere you want. just dump them into a folder on the sdcard named juiced or something and browse to that folder when you go to use the icons/docks.

Thanks for the support as always everyone, greatly appreciate it. I have been extremely busy lately and haven't had time to work on themes, not to mention my new (HA) X is a pos. Thats what I get for going the Craig's list route lol. Anyways, In a few weeks I'll put out some updates but for now the themes are fully compatible with 2.0.1 so enjoy!

Yo Juicemane...I'm running BJG Red on rubiX Focused 2.0.1 right now. No problems at all. I think I read somewhere on here that the 1.9.7 themes work for rubiX Focused 2.0 & 2.0.1.

That may give you a lil relax time as far as updating you themes.

EDIT: ROTF!....NVM, I just reread your statement :wacko:

Hey Juicemain - I've been having a hell of a time flashing True Blue - if I try from Rom Manager, nothing happens. If I go from bootstrap recovery, it says successful, but I reboot to a hang boot, after battery pull, back to normal, but the theme isn't applied. Should I reflash Rubix w/o a wipe, then flash the theme?

Sent from my DROIDX

Can anyone tell me why some of my icons aren't themed correctly.

I flashed Red, didn't like it too much. So I flashed blue, but some of my icons remained red for example my browser, dial, slider. (all stock)

So, I thought it was a problem with my room. I did a complete data/cache wipe, flashed ROM, flashed Black Juice Blue, and I still have green icons. (browser, dial, slider, among other things).

Not sure what the problem is.

Try clearing cache. If that doesn't work your idea probably will. I had the same issue. No problem now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

rubix or liberty

What does everyone think is the better rom rubix or liberty ? Ive been looking at the themes rubix has and they look great but as for speed which is better? I know its a matter of opinion but does anyone know:icon_eek:

What does everyone think is the better rom rubix or liberty ? Ive been looking at the themes rubix has and they look great but as for speed which is better? I know its a matter of opinion but does anyone know:icon_eek:

Liberty has the toolbox which is nice, but Focused has better battery life for me.
Cant go wrong with either one, and best of all, I theme for both of them ;)

Back