5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

player52 said:
im running .905 on it
i have eclipse 3.0 rom installed on it
i installed lastest moto drivers on it a few hours ago

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (s)
0A.61

Ahhh ok well can send that I have done it before with out problems but did u try a different USB port (u must use the bionic USB cable) or different computer?

Ahhh ok well can send that I have done it before with out problems but did u try a different USB port (u must use the bionic USB cable) or different computer?
ive tried 3 diff USB ports i will try to use all 4 i have behind the computer to see if it works

problem is that my USB jack inside the phone is loose which is why i had to get a replacement. i dont have another computer with me at the moment.

edit: do i have to be on the safe system side or does it not matter?

player52 said:
ive tried 3 diff USB ports i will try to use all 4 i have behind the computer to see if it works

problem is that my USB jack inside the phone is loose which is why i had to get a replacement. i dont have another computer with me at the moment.

edit: do i have to be on the safe system side or does it not matter?

Lol if ur using safe strap just disable the safe system an uninstall the recovery via the app an delete the safe strap app an super user app an ur good to go they don't check for root or custom rooms an u have to be on the unsafe side to or stock rom to install any drivers for that phone

Lol if ur using safe strap just disable the safe system an uninstall the recovery via the app an delete the safe strap app an super user app an ur good to go they don't check for root or custom rooms an u have to be on the unsafe side to or stock rom to install any drivers for that phone

omg i absolutely love you right now

thank you very much this helped alot i problably started over thinking things and panicked way too early.

player52 said:
omg i absolutely love you right now

thank you very much this helped alot i problably started over thinking things and panicked way too early.

Lol np xD

My phone is currently on .893 and i've tried to download the .905 file twice so I can get my phone back into current upgrades. The problem im running into is that both times RSD says an xml file is corrupt and it can not fully uncompress it to flash. What am I doing wrong? Any help on this or getting off .893 back into current standards?

Nissanlover89 said:
My phone is currently on .893 and i've tried to download the .905 file twice so I can get my phone back into current upgrades. The problem im running into is that both times RSD says an xml file is corrupt and it can not fully uncompress it to flash. What am I doing wrong? Any help on this or getting off .893 back into current standards?

My 905. Fxz? Is corrupt? Or someone else's an try downloading it again I had to do it twice before it completely downloaded plus make sure its a full 680 mb if not its not complete

Hey, I'm in what I think is a soft brick, some of my System files are corrupt and once I'm booted, I have a black screen EXCEPT for Notifications bar. Stuff works, I'll still get notifications and can from them open Gmail, Messaging, etc, but nothing on the screen other than the top bar. (I was trying to coax the 905 OTA through the other night and hit "Replace" instead of "Skip" by mistake. Should have been in bed instead.)

Anyway, I just failed the 902 FXZ at 20/20 (radio), and got this message:

Size data returned by phone does not match what was expected.

Wondering what y'all think.

auglove3rd said:
Hey, I'm in what I think is a soft brick, some of my System files are corrupt and once I'm booted, I have a black screen EXCEPT for Notifications bar. Stuff works, I'll still get notifications and can from them open Gmail, Messaging, etc, but nothing on the screen other than the top bar. (I was trying to coax the 905 OTA through the other night and hit "Replace" instead of "Skip" by mistake. Should have been in bed instead.)

Anyway, I just failed the 902 FXZ at 20/20 (radio), and got this message:

Size data returned by phone does not match what was expected.

Wondering what y'all think.
Corrupt fxz redownload the 902 or use the 905 in the op I recommend the 905 since its the latest

Got it, thanks. I'm back up and running somehow, and was even able to get the 905 OTA, although I don't think either of the FXZ's I tried made it through without failing. I'm actually not sure how it fixed itself.

I'm now dealing with Fastboot every time I reboot, which I'm assuming is because it never got a successful FXZ flash. Any ideas on how to reset boot so that the Fastboot ("Flash Failure") screen doesn't come up every time? I can easily get around it into Recovery, but I'd love to just have a normal experience. I'm planning on getting Safestrap back up, is there a chance that would fix the Fastboot problem?

Your work is much appreciated!

auglove3rd said:
Got it, thanks. I'm back up and running somehow, and was even able to get the 905 OTA, although I don't think either of the FXZ's I tried made it through without failing. I'm actually not sure how it fixed itself.

I'm now dealing with Fastboot every time I reboot, which I'm assuming is because it never got a successful FXZ flash. Any ideas on how to reset boot so that the Fastboot ("Flash Failure") screen doesn't come up every time? I can easily get around it into Recovery, but I'd love to just have a normal experience. I'm planning on getting Safestrap back up, is there a chance that would fix the Fastboot problem?

Your work is much appreciated!

Use the fix cdt file in the op an if the radio part keeps failing open up the fxz file copy an past the XML document on ur desktop ( make 2 copies one original one edited) an open the one ur going to edit in note pad scroll down to the line that says step process flash radio an delete it then delete the line that say radio.img file with the md5 sum next to it (its a long line of letters an numbers) copy it in to the fxz an click yes to replace an the reflash the phone if it works or doesnt make sure u put the copied original XML back for future purposes

i got another issue with another bionic

my 13 year old brother tried to fxz using your method and he had it fail mid thru the program and he battery pulled like an idiot now im getting a flash boot error ive already tried to use the fxz on my home computer and laptop and his usb cable isn't detecting anything im using the ap flashboot and still not being detected ive uses 3 diff Bionic cables and 8 diff USB ports.

player52 said:
i got another issue with another bionic

my 13 year old brother tried to fxz using your method and he had it fail mid thru the program and he battery pulled like an idiot now im getting a flash boot error ive already tried to use the fxz on my home computer and laptop and his usb cable isn't detecting anything im using the ap flashboot and still not being detected ive uses 3 diff Bionic cables and 8 diff USB ports.

What was the system version he was running an what fxz did he use?

player52 said:
hes was on 905 running eclipse and he uses the 902 fxz you had on here a few weeks ago

Use the new 905 in the op as for it not recognizing don't try to boot the phone immediately go to ap fast boot mode

Back