5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
See above. Apparently people are having better luck with 5.6 but I really don't want to advise you to stop the flashing. I don't have any idea what kind of state that'd leave your phone in. Hopefully sargentmajord chimes in again.

richwag

Reaction score
See above. Apparently people are having better luck with 5.6 but I really don't want to advise you to stop the flashing. I don't have any idea what kind of state that'd leave your phone in. Hopefully sargentmajord chimes in again.

Strangely, I disconnected the phone and it booted. I wiped the data and cache and will try to sign in now.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No idea. You can check the SWDL.txt file and see what it says happened.

bobdole21

Reaction score
I'm getting an error from RSD Lite after extracting the file;

"Please check input file. Either XML format is wrong or image files associated with it are missing."

Is there another download site?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
bobdole21 said:
I'm getting an error from RSD Lite after extracting the file;

"Please check input file. Either XML format is wrong or image files associated with it are missing."

Is there another download site?

No there is not u either have edited the the XML imporperly or have deleted files in the zip or it did not download properly redownload the fxz

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
bobdole21 said:
Guide mentions nothing about editing the XML file.

The guide is not suppose to state to edit the XML file its what would through the error if u did there people that are more experienced at doing this so they edit the fxzs files an XML an if they do it wrong then it through that error please read my quote correctly I was trying to tell u what would throw the error not telling u what u should do u have not edited the fxz then u have a corrupt fxz redownload it again

cmludwick

Reaction score
I have manged to brick my phone. It will not go past the recovery screen. I have downloaded the items listed in the OP regarding the FRZ. When I attempted to do this the other night RSD gave an error that the phone stopped the process. I beleive this is due to the battery being low. I ordered a new battery and charger for the battery and am waitng on the charger. I did however put the new battery in my phone and when I plug my phone into my pc I get a low double beep(kinda like It does not recognize my phone). It worked OK before and I have not made any changes. I have latest drivers installed for my phone. Anyone that can give me an idea of what to do please help.

PS I have done search on this subject but could not find a solution.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Can you boot the phone in AP Fastboot mode? Turn the phone off, hold volume down and press power. If you can get into AP Fastboot, you can then try RSD again.

cmludwick

Reaction score
Yes I can. This is what appears on my phone screen.
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
0A.61

Battery Low ((It did say OK)) I need to get that charger
Cannot Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Invalid CG OTV (CG: webtop): Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG: webtop, Status:0X004E)
Invalid CG OTV (CG: webtop)

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yea, you're in a bad state but once you get a full battery you should be able to boot into AP Fastboot like that, hook her up to USB, and then RSD the 905 FXZ to recover it. That whole charged battery thing sucks. That's why I got me a factory cable.

Factory style programming cable (for Motorola)

cmludwick

Reaction score
So, do you think the whole phone not being recognized when it is plugged in is due to the low battery issue?

That cable is back ordered. So I guess I will hace to wait for the charger.