Bionic end of life

cervri

Reaction score
I am getting ready to end my Bionics life and get a new phone. It is Rooted Android ver 4.1.2. What is the best way to get rid of Data, Contacts, photos,etc.? Would like to clear it as through as I can..

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I am getting ready to end my Bionics life and get a new phone. It is Rooted Android ver 4.1.2. What is the best way to get rid of Data, Contacts, photos,etc.? Would like to clear it as through as I can..

Factory data reset. I believe it should be in the security tab of the settings menu.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Yep, FDR will do it for you.
That said, if you intend to sell it or give it to a friend or family member, you'll want to return it to stock first. There's nothing worse than getting a used phone from someone who has rooted it and not knowing exactly what method they used, what rom or kernel may have been flashed to it, etc. Return it to stock first, then do a FDR. Even if you intend to keep it, it's best to return it to stock anyways because more than likely after you've had your new device for a year or two, you aren't going to remember what was flashed on your old device and you may have difficulties finding developer support and valid root files by then.
Good luck & let us know what you end up getting to replace it.

S5 tap'n

OP
cervri

cervri

Reaction score
Yell. I don't remember now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk