[BUGS] ZombieStomped 1.7

bofis

Reaction score
Physical keyboard not launching search when keyboard is slid open and a query is typed.

I cannot replicate this problem in ZS 1.71, did you update?

Only problem I'm having is the Pulldown Text isn't changing, but that's trivial. (and the Gingerbread limitation for Wigetsoid, which again isn't this ROM's fault)

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Physical keyboard not launching search when keyboard is slid open and a query is typed.

I cannot replicate this problem in ZS 1.71, did you update?

Only problem I'm having is the Pulldown Text isn't changing, but that's trivial. (and the Gingerbread limitation for Wigetsoid, which again isn't this ROM's fault)

Works for me on 1.71 as well.

vmedin2

Reaction score
is anyone having trouble with the social networking blur app? when i open it or the widget it prompts me to add accounts which i do, however as soon as i click done adding it kicks me out, when i click on the actual icon in the app drawer i can see my feeds behind the prompt to add accounts but it won't let me get to them just forces me back to the page where all of the social networking icons to add

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Camera and camcorder dead on mine too.

"Oops, cant open camera. Try again later"

For anyone having this problem and are running the Dark Passenger theme, there is a fix posted in the new forum thread [ZS Customizer] Updates Here

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
is anyone having trouble with the social networking blur app? when i open it or the widget it prompts me to add accounts which i do, however as soon as i click done adding it kicks me out, when i click on the actual icon in the app drawer i can see my feeds behind the prompt to add accounts but it won't let me get to them just forces me back to the page where all of the social networking icons to add

I had the same issue after updating to 1.71, forgot to report it, as I was focused on an issue w/my Exchange email account.

in any case, I ended up wiping data, which fixed both issues...I could not find a way around the Social networking widget - tried removing and re-adding my accounts and that didn't help...

bofis

Reaction score
I posted this in the main 1.7 thread, but has anyone noticed any performance issues after upgrading from 1.7 to 1.71? If I go into Battery Usage something is causing the Media Server to use up the most processes of anything, to the point that no videos will play for me, the sound works, but the video can't keep up no matter what I tried.

In the end I'm back on 1.7 now, and everything is fine since I won't touch the blur gallery for now.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I posted this in the main 1.7 thread, but has anyone noticed any performance issues after upgrading from 1.7 to 1.71? If I go into Battery Usage something is causing the Media Server to use up the most processes of anything, to the point that no videos will play for me, the sound works, but the video can't keep up no matter what I tried.

In the end I'm back on 1.7 now, and everything is fine since I won't touch the blur gallery for now.

Just my results...Media Server isn't even listed on my battery stats list...

Haven't seen any performance issues w/1.71 so far, videos play fine for me.

jmh8802

Reaction score
random start

I have been running ZS 1.71 for a few days now and just noticed that when i turn the phone off it turns itself back on about 5 minutes later. Is there any information on why this occurs or does anyone else see this happening? I dont turn the phone off very often but it should stay off when it is powered down, right?

droid doctor

Reaction score
I have been running ZS 1.71 for a few days now and just noticed that when i turn the phone off it turns itself back on about 5 minutes later. Is there any information on why this occurs or does anyone else see this happening? I dont turn the phone off very often but it should stay off when it is powered down, right?

Mine doesn't do this.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

Never seen this, ever, on any ROM...seems like could be a coincidental HW issue.

Why are you turning off your phone so much...you should be spending more time playing with it, not less. :)

C

Communisum

My downloads are not working in the stock browser, any website. But they work on other browsers.

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Spare parts => battery history gets a FC everytime

FreeMyMoto!!!

loco-droid2

Reaction score

My phone does the exact same thing. I am required to turn my phone off while im working .about a minute after it shuts down it turns itself back on.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

nightrage

Reaction score
2 things, first isn't really a big deal--gallery seems to be a bit laggy/choppy. I might have too many pictures?

More importantly--I have only noticed this when I am on wifi for extended periods of time. I lose 3g service and when I disable wifi it still does not come back. It might say I have 2 or 3 bars of service but I also cannot make any calls. Turning on/off airplane mode doesn't help, rebooting brings it back though.