Exclusive: HTC Thunderbolt MR2 Update (1.66.605.2)

dmproske

Reaction score
Just installed the mr2 update on my stock phone. My gps lock is no better. Still takes a min of 1 minute to lock. Also did this update include gingerbread?

ck3jr

Reaction score
I have
grey_loader.gif

the mr2 update and I seem to be having problems with the 3g running. All morning long I had been in 1x or neither 3g or 1x, I reset and check all setting to make sure nothing was turned off. Later this afternoon the 3g seem to run fine so what could be the issue? i called verizon to make sure the 3g was not down and they said everything was ok.

My question is can I revert back to the original update or stock if need be so I can take it back to verizon if there is a internal problem and if so how?

trentphipps

Reaction score
I'm also having problems with the screen flickering I have tried the stock ruined posted a few posts ago and I get main version older or newer ? I want to go back so bad but I can't get it to work

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Just installed the mr2 update on my stock phone. My gps lock is no better. Still takes a min of 1 minute to lock. Also did this update include gingerbread?

No this was just a radio update nothing major Gingerbread is suppossed to drop in a few days according to all the forums online bro

smmfc

Reaction score
I'm also having problems with the screen flickering I have tried the stock ruined posted a few posts ago and I get main version older or newer ? I want to go back so bad but I can't get it to work

Check the root of your SD card the Mr2 file needs to be off the root of it before any other .img file will work

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

npro1464

Reaction score
I flashed the mr2 radio weeks ago when I switched to BAMF 3.0, does that mean I have the same radio as this update? If not, where do I change to it and is it proven to be better?

Daethian

Reaction score

jerrywesley

Reaction score
This may be an simple question but I have to ask,

I installed the leaked non-root MR2 update a few weeks ago. I still have not seen an OTA update. Is it just because VZW is slow rolling by phone number/groups, or, is it because my code level is not being recognized by their servers so I won't get the update?

Thanks

ROUGH72

Reaction score
Any Info on Free HotSpot conect

I have the update on hold, and was woundering if anyone noticed if the mobile hotspot access changed with the update. as of this moment I am getting free service.
Any thoughts?

wooddale

Reaction score
Guys- Girls this is not a new MR I downloaded it a week ago. The leaked MR2 was working fine the only reason I downloaded it because it is supposed to be the one when the OTA comes out working the same for me.