HERE is A D2G Zip blur free for anyone looking to build a rom very simply

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
HERE is A D2G Zip blur free for anyone looking to build a rom or theme a rom very simply also this has Su ...Superuser permissions.....

I could not find this anywhere so I compiled it & zipped it up works I booted it on my device works fine.......

I uploaded it to my account on mega upload enjoy & I hope this will help the D2G roms flowing out as this is a good base to start from & hopefully see more themes coming out for the D2G

Link :

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

leobg

Reaction score
Isn't that AngDroid's OEM D2G ROM? What you mean blur free?

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
no It is not anddroids me an my buddy did this so every one can do simple edits to get more roms out for the D2G 7 also make it easier for themer's

mreyn3693

Reaction score
no It is not anddroids me an my buddy did this so every one can do simple edits to get more roms out for the D2G 7 also make it easier for themer's

So... you and your buddy wouldn't happen to be working on a new ROM would you?:)

I have no clue on what to do with the file but if it is what you say it is, and will make dev's jobs easier for making new d2g roms.... sweet, and thanks!

I've been waiting on the update for Fission d2g just as long as everybody else that's currently running 2.4.3(and please, nobody take that sentence as me rushing any dev's because I am not.) so some potential new ROMS would be awesome.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
me & my buddy are trying to create a rom for the d2g but we have very min programing skills all we have done is build websites & such but we both have had android devices both of us had D1's then both upgraded to d2G's & we are trying to get the hang of it We have had some issues but is a trial by error kind of thing

On a side note the rom we are doing will not be built from aosp source it will be a custom rom with some awsome features that we saw on the d1 & are some features that we are trying to make custom for are rom

The rom will be called The Get~r~Done Rom as we are huge fans of larry the cable guy & android just does not does it Gets~r~Done double meaning lol

ssnapier

Reaction score
Ok, I think this is what I want... I HATE all that Blur crap and I just want a plain jane experience kinda like I had on my Droid 1. Is this file going to help me get there, and if so can you please give me a tiny bit of guidance on how to get it going?

473x15

Reaction score
me & my buddy are trying to create a rom for the d2g but we have very min programing skills all we have done is build websites & such but we both have had android devices both of us had D1's then both upgraded to d2G's & we are trying to get the hang of it We have had some issues but is a trial by error kind of thing

On a side note the rom we are doing will not be built from aosp source it will be a custom rom with some awsome features that we saw on the d1 & are some features that we are trying to make custom for are rom

The rom will be called The Get~r~Done Rom as we are huge fans of larry the cable guy & android just does not does it Gets~r~Done double meaning lol

I can't wait for this one wooohooo keep up the hard work dudes MIS RESPETOS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums