Justice Rom Bug Report

reposter432

Reaction score
Went back to Liberty 0.9 until the issues get ironed. I can deal with the rebooting to CWM issue, but I need ma' 720p videos!

What did you use to go back to liberty v.09? I have it backed up but i left my data cable at work to sbf back to 2.3.340, root, 2 step update and restore a backup.. Anyone know if the TBH full sbf .zip works? I attempted the "all-in-1" zip and ended up having to sbf.:icon_eek:

I used a Linux live boot cd to SBF (very easy, minimal work), used z4root, then installed the two-part rooted GB zips, and then went to Liberty. I don't have TBH. I would love to be able to skip a bunch of those steps with an all-in-one installer.

Last edited:

vannett

Reaction score
Went back to Liberty 0.9 until the issues get ironed. I can deal with the rebooting to CWM issue, but I need ma' 720p videos!

What did you use to go back to liberty v.09? I have it backed up but i left my data cable at work to sbf back to 2.3.340, root, 2 step update and restore a backup.. Anyone know if the TBH full sbf .zip works? I attempted the "all-in-1" zip and ended up having to sbf.:icon_eek:

I used a Linux live boot cd to SBF (very easy, minimal work), used z4root, then installed the two-part rooted GB zips, and then went to Liberty. I don't have TBH. I would love to be able to skip a bunch of those steps with an all-in-one installer.

As far as the all in one .zip file goes, there has been mixed feelings on it. In TBH, there are two different ones, the odexed and deodexed. The odexed apparently works from any rom, but not for me. The deodexed does not on either.
Maybe this is just an issue with CM4DX's base and the all in one works for everything else besides. But i am trying to find a shortcut. Ill try it tomorrow at work and post and update if that .zip sbf actually works.

derekschaffer13

Reaction score
Lost wifi today will not connect. Worked fine yesterday and the GPS fix did not fix my GPS. Anyone have any input?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
Did you even pay attention to what you were extracting to your phone or do you always just blindly download files and put them on your phone because someone tells you to? These are just the two files to restore the Liberty Toolbox 2.2.1 (donate) data, not the apk. I would not cheat JRummy, myself, or anyone else who bought the app by posting it free on the forums.

My apologies but there is no reason to flame. I usually trust people here on droid forums considering I have been using it as one of my main rooting resources since my droid one. I was simply stating that it should only be the settings, my apologies for replying, from my phone, just in case the file wasn't just the settings.

Nicholas173

Reaction score
I am having the same two issues at the moment. The GPS still isn't working even after doing the fix, and the wifi just will not connect.

robjime

Reaction score
I am having the same two issues at the moment. The GPS still isn't working even after doing the fix, and the wifi just will not connect.

After I ran the fix, I restarted and disabled/re-enabled the gps. That did the trick.

Dullawolf

Reaction score
music quits working. When I am listening to music over my bluetooth head set, i will pause the music for something, then when i go to resume, it will stop working.
hit play from screen lock, the music widget, and the program its self and nothing would allow it to work.

blue tooth is not working now either. it will start turning on, then blam!!! nothing. i will restart and see if that fixes it (EDIT) nope, restarted the phone and bluetooth still isn't working. Weird.

Well, this is kind of a big deal (notice the red) i was listening to music thru my bluetooth and I get a notification that came through, that paused the music player. After that, the music player wouldn't work and when I try to go into settings to force close the music play, my phone would not let me go into settings. What I did do, which I hope fixes the issue, I went into the music player options and selected the option to keep the music player going through a notification. If it that fixes the issue, i will post it.

I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem or not. LMK i suppose.

As far as this goes, does any one know what all the custom options do. Well, I was in the custom options yesterday playing around and I can't find them today. But there were custom options available where you could change didn't drivers for the camera or something like that.

Another thing i noticed, previous videos were recorded in 3gpp format and and with justice it is mpeg4. Not sure what that means.

So I was able to get Justice ROM installed without any difficulties. The only issue was that V0.1 does not download as a .zip file. You have to add the extension.

Justice Rom Bugs:

V0.1:
- The GB Keyboard is really really small, about half the size it normally is.

- Liberty toolbox pro only opens the "Justice Settings" menu under settings. It will not open the app. *
- Must download the Free Liberty Toolbox to use the app. Pro does not work.*
* liberty toolbox pro fix here: from xNewmanx
- The android market force closes randomly, even after fixing permissions.
- Media Audio effects force closes in Justice settngs
- DSP manager is not installed
- Cannot play videos taken before flashing Justice 0.1
- USB mass storage mode does not connect to PC
- GPS does not work without fix:GPS Fix
- Reboot from power button always reboots to recover
- camera button does not work once in camera mode
- pulldown bar editor does not work
I will update as i find more. Feel free to post more bugs and ill update the list.

I tried benchmarking again and got a much better result:

GPS - I must of been lucky cause mine works fine. I think
camera button - agian i must be lucky
pulldown bar editor - it works, you just have to go into settings somewhere and change it to a different pulldown bar (screenshot included)
USB mass storage - um, try unplugging the phone and plugging it back in right away. that is what i have to do.
ad blocking - it is not working for me, i have the hosts.adblock file, does anyone know where it is suppose to go?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
ADW Launcher (the integrated one it comes with, as well as the pay version when I try it) is using ridiculous amounts of battery juice. It's getting really annoying. Charge to full, let phone sit 2 hours without turning it on once, it's at 80% battery. Battery use info shows ADW launcher at double or more the next nearest item. What the heck? If I restart enough times, eventually it stops using up a ton of battery, but within 24 hours it starts chugging away at it again. I'm going out of state for my sister's wedding next week and I'm going to have to SBF my phone back to friggin' stock if I can't find a fix for this in the meantime. It's NOT something else draining the battery like a widget in the UI.

Last edited:

billyfj

Reaction score
Love everything so far about Justice but the battery life and not being able to charge the battery with the phone being off. I am getting 35% to 45% less battery life than when I was on Liberty ASOP

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score
I grabbed the DSPManager APK from my lgbdx09.zip and installed it. When I run it from Justice Settings it force closes.

Camera button only works to open the camera app, after it is opened, the physical camera button no longer works.

Videos taken before installing the rom will not play.

Liberty Toolbox will not work for me.

It would be awesome if we could get lockscreen gestures up in here
tongue.png

Really enjoying running Justice, and I'm having fun discovering issues with it.

3g works perfectly for me, as well as GPS after I applied the CM7 GPS fix.

I've noticed that I only have the stock GB boot logo and animated boot logos, is this correct for right now?

:EDIT:

Very odd...the free version of the Toolbox works fine...but when I download the paid version, it opens up Justice Settings..

billyfj

Reaction score
I grabbed the DSPManager APK from my lgbdx09.zip and installed it. When I run it from Justice Settings it force closes.

Camera button only works to open the camera app, after it is opened, the physical camera button no longer works.

tongue.png

I've noticed that I only have the stock GB boot logo and animated boot logos, is this correct for right now?

Very odd...the free version of the Toolbox works fine...but when I download the paid version, it opens up Justice Settings..

My toolbox did the same thing but started working fine after a couple of reboots when I was installing other stuff

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score

tongue.png

DSP Manager does not work after testing it. Force closes almost instantly. Sometimes it will open, but when I choose an option (phone speaker, etc) it force closes.

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score
Another glitch I have discovered, upon a reboot, it boots into recovery (as already mentioned) and after telling it to reboot again, it goes through the boot logo and animation. After all this is done, it says "Droid" which tells me it has booted, but the screen is off with only the backlight is on. If I push the power button to turn the screen off and then back on, it works fine.

boilerdogg

Reaction score
boot animation

not sure whether to post this here, but here goes. I've lost the liberty boot animation and have tried manually putting it back in, using "root explorer". I read where it could be inserted in data/local as a "bootanimation.zip", but no luck. its the spinning eagle with the "liberty" boot logo above it. if anyone has a way to send me the zip so i can reinsert it that would be great! I believe the one on my phone is corrupted somehow. I've even tried making a copy of it without the db file with no luck. all I get is a blank screen during the animation. thanks for listening. dancedroid

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
not sure whether to post this here, but here goes. I've lost the liberty boot animation and have tried manually putting it back in, using "root explorer". I read where it could be inserted in data/local as a "bootanimation.zip", but no luck. its the spinning eagle with the "liberty" boot logo above it. if anyone has a way to send me the zip so i can reinsert it that would be great! I believe the one on my phone is corrupted somehow. I've even tried making a copy of it without the db file with no luck. all I get is a blank screen during the animation. thanks for listening. dancedroid

I think I have a copy. I'll check.

Edit: I have it, PM me your email and I will attach it.

CM74DX

Last edited: