[MOD] 1% Battery for Stock .232 .235 .238 **Now Includes Webtop

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
***OP updated with .244 files***

only the regular mods though.. haven't had time for the webtop addons yet.. they take a lot longer

BKiv

Reaction score
I'm on 232 and applied this and I only have 10% battery increments not 1% has anyone else had this happen?

deduct

Reaction score
BKiv said:
I'm on 232 and applied this and I only have 10% battery increments not 1% has anyone else had this happen?

Did you flash the deodex zip before you flashed the battery mod?

BKiv

Reaction score
Honestly I can't remember. I did it a while back. I might try to flash the deodex zip again. Will that be ok?

deduct

Reaction score
BKiv said:
Honestly I can't remember. I did it a while back. I might try to flash the deodex zip again. Will that be ok?

If u did it would be on your sdcard ext. Take a look first and see if its there.

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score

ya like deduct said, you most likely did not deodex first... so flash the .232 deodex zip, wipe cache and dalvik, reboot, and flash whichever .232 battery mod you want

BKiv

Reaction score
Yep that's what it was. I remember now that someone said that they didn't have to deodex and it worked. It changes the icon but not in 1% increments. I went with the thin circles. Now if only it would turn orange at the 30% mark and pulsate while charging.:D

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
*** OP Updated with .246 files ***

once again just the regular mods for now.. if anyone actually wants any of the webtop addon mods just let me know and i can whip one up for you for whatever build your on.. i just dont really have time right now to put all of them together if no one is using them anyway

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
I thought 247 was added? I don't see it?

where does it say i added .247? haha.. im just givin you a hard time man.. i actually forgot to add them to this thread.. i put them up on my thread at droidrzr.com yesterday.. ill put em up right now though...

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
***OP Updated with .247 files***

once again just the regular mods.. from now on the webtop addons will only be available upon request.. just tell me what build your on and which regular mod you flashed.. ive got no problem making them, but its just a waste of time to do all of them when just a few or none are being used..

PEACE.. im outta heeeerrreeee!!! haha

BigggJack

Reaction score
Running .247

I managed to get the new battery icons in place, however, i am still getting 10% readings. Any ideas on what i may have done incorrectly

Thanks