[MOD] 1% Battery for Stock .232 .235 .238 **Now Includes Webtop

deduct

Reaction score
BigggJack said:
Running .247

I managed to get the new battery icons in place, however, i am still getting 10% readings. Any ideas on what i may have done incorrectly

Thanks

Did you flash the deodex zip first?

deduct

Reaction score
Dluke....I am running 232, motoicsbean rom. I am on safe side of safe strap and I flashed the thin circle battery mod using safe strap. Worked great. Did it first thing this morning and have had no problems. So apparently its safe strap friendly? Thanks again for this. Helps to keep the bionic relevent.

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
Running .247

I managed to get the new battery icons in place, however, i am still getting 10% readings. Any ideas on what i may have done incorrectly

Thanks
Did you flash the deodex zip first?

man you're quick on the draw deduct.. haha.. but ya BigggJack, like he said, you most likely forgot the deodex before install the battery mod

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
Dluke....I am running 232, motoicsbean rom. I am on safe side of safe strap and I flashed the thin circle battery mod using safe strap. Worked great. Did it first thing this morning and have had no problems. So apparently its safe strap friendly? Thanks again for this. Helps to keep the bionic relevent.

RIGHT ON! thanks man.. ya i have always been a strictly bootstrap user.. never once used safestrap.. so i welcome any and all input regarding safestrap

and ya as far as the relevancy.. i really dont understand why moto still hasnt just included the 1% battery in their builds.. makes no sense to me.. but your welcome

deduct

Reaction score
dluke said:
RIGHT ON! thanks man.. ya i have always been a strictly bootstrap user.. never once used safestrap.. so i welcome any and all input regarding safestrap

You bet. First time I ever used boot strap was to flash this mod on stock 232. Worked great. Still have it on stock backup on unsafe side of safe strap. I am just thrilled to know that it works with safe strap as well, since I am a die hard safe strap user.

BigggJack

Reaction score
dluke said:
man you're quick on the draw deduct.. haha.. but ya BigggJack, like he said, you most likely forgot the deodex before install the battery mod

Thanx to both of you, i had tried to flash the deodex first. What i didn't realize was i wasn't getting the full download to my phone, it was only ,177kb. I downloaded it to my computer and transferred it over and now its working great!

deduct

Reaction score
BigggJack said:
Thanx to both of you, i had tried to flash the deodex first. What i didn't realize was i wasn't getting the full download to my phone, it was only ,177kb. I downloaded it to my computer and transferred it over and now its working great!

Good deal. Great job figuring it out. Enjoy that new battery icon. I know I have.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
deduct said:

Wait so this can be flashed in a ROM? With safestrap? You just flash it or what?

Sent from my CM 10 Jelly Bean Bionic

deduct

Reaction score
rocketsaucev2 said:
Wait so this can be flashed in a ROM? With safestrap? You just flash it or what?

Yep. I'm running motoicsbean rom. Its blur based and deodexed. I just went into safe strap and flashed the thin circle battery mod. Still going strong.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
deduct said:
Yep. I'm running motoicsbean rom. Its blur based and deodexed. I just went into safe strap and flashed the thin circle battery mod. Still going strong.

Does blur based matter? Can I do it with cyanongen mod?

deduct

Reaction score
rocketsaucev2 said:
Does blur based matter? Can I do it with cyanongen mod?

That I am not sure about. I assume being blur based helps. Maybe As long as you are deodexed, i don't think it would hurt to try. But, I am no dev so....

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
deduct said:
That I am not sure about. I assume being blur based helps. Maybe As long as you are deodexed, i don't think it would hurt to try. But, I am no dev so....

Well I'll probably pass. Cm 10 has an option for a numerical battery display (number next to small gauge), but only the one. Better than just the gauge.

deduct

Reaction score
rocketsaucev2 said:
Well I'll probably pass. Cm 10 has an option for a numerical battery display (number next to small gauge), but only the one. Better than just the gauge.

Cool. Glad to see you finally got that bad boy rooted.

deduct

Reaction score
rocketsaucev2 said:
Hah thanks! Btw cyanogen mod is beast

Oh yeah? I kave not tried cm10 since its early days On bionic. Data still spotty? Camcorder working? I wanted to run it so bad after I flashed it, but the data being inconsistent and camera made me put it aside. That was months ago however.