[THEME] LithMod-EvoDroid

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
This would be the font i'm referring to which has become the standard since kangerade. Even with swapping the fonts through absolute system, it does not change the fonts for the time, date, verizon banner, and charging status on the lockscreen, or the third picture below for a visual reference.

I updated the OP with instructions how to install the font you want. Its just a simple .zip flash with a file I provided.

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
i'm loving this theme on the hottest rom out!

i like the battery icon, but the white battery bars on the white battery text makes it difficult to read. still, it's nooice. thank you!

best,
rf

*edit* nm, i just changed the battery bars to match the gray empty reception bars so the 10% increments are easy to read again, also changed the phone.apk and contacts.apk to the dark edge one, which i lifted from another rom :)

Nice. I think for my next update I'll try it with green bars. I'm hoping Manup themes the phone and contacts for his Cyanogen release. I'll be sure to hop on that once he does. Right now he only has a themed Sense dialer.

just to try it out, i thought i'd try gray bars w/ a green battery silhouette (same green as the one for the alarm clock). i'm also using dark edge fonts, now :) thanks again for porting my favorite theme!

best,
rf

chewy74

Reaction score
a54496df.jpg

:-\

aayoo

Reaction score
Benny879

Thanks, been at work and just now getting around to checking the forum. Your work is solid :)

aayoo

Reaction score
Back again, i'm guessing that font pack is not applied through a simple update.zip through sprecovery, aborts the installation every time. I'm not a clockwork guy so i'm pretty screwed here.

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
Back again, i'm guessing that font pack is not applied through a simple update.zip through sprecovery, aborts the installation every time. I'm not a clockwork guy so i'm pretty screwed here.

one way you can do it is:

1) extract them into a folder (call it kangerade)
2) move that folder to sdcard/goodies/font/
3) use the absolute system apk to install the fonts one by one as you would other fonts
4) reboot

let me know if you can't get them to work.

best,
rf

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score

I think that's not a theming issue, rather a ROM issue. I haven't seen a theme yet that doesn't have the screwed up Call slider. Thoughts anyone?

Definately a ROM issue. It did it on Gala S also. I'm going to try and push over the Cyanogen version of the same dialer. Hopefully that fixes it.

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score

Yes it works with clockwork fine. If you haven't tried it yet, Id highly recommend it. It's much more user friendly than SPRecovery. I was a late adapter but didn't know why I waited so long after I did finally try it. It's easily flashed using Rom Manager from the market.

aayoo

Reaction score
That process didn't work for me, followed your directions but no changes were made. However, i did what i was already familiar with and applied the closest font absolute system had to offer. I'm convinced jrummy has the midas touch when it comes to changing the lockscreen clock from the boxy dull stock android to the rounded-out, dare i say, iphone-esqe clock. Its deeper than a standard font swap, no matter what i apply the lockscreen clock just won't change. Since i'm a perfectionist, i'll just have to keep restoring my nextang theme unless i can figure out how to get this right.

aayoo

Reaction score

Yes it works with clockwork fine. If you haven't tried it yet, Id highly recommend it. It's much more user friendly than SPRecovery. I was a late adapter but didn't know why I waited so long after I did finally try it. It's easily flashed using Rom Manager from the market.

Did it change your lockscreen clock as well, that would make my day. I haven't purchased rom manager yet, but if everything is ironed out i'd gladly jump on board the clockwork ship.

Last edited:

vinnard

Reaction score
any way to install just the theme without reinstalling the whole rom?