2012 razr family update ot kitkat news 4/14/2014

Thats great news. I can't wait. I'm going to see how it reacts with the phone and if it's good, I'm keeping the Razr for a while longer. If not, I've got my sights on the S5... something different for a change. I've had the Razrs for several years now.

While I'm looking forward to it, not looking forward to maybe loosing root.

Most development for the HD is for the unlocked bootloader.... Not real sure if anyone will look into root. Maybe though.

Sent from my DE Moto X

Looking forward to it. As it is I'm losing interest in my RAZR...its already slowing down and I've only had it one year. Also have my eyes on the S5, if only I wasn't bound in a contract with Verizon for another year!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Droid Forums

Looking forward to it. As it is I'm losing interest in my RAZR...its already slowing down and I've only had it one year. Also have my eyes on the S5, if only I wasn't bound in a contract with Verizon for another year!

You may have too many Apps loaded that "Run at Startup" that are using up your RAM

You may have too many Apps loaded that "Run at Startup" that are using up your RAM

How do I fix up? Remember im not as smartphone smart as you L
all are.

OTA is beginning to be pushed out.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

West Tennessee. I don't have it yet either. It's being pushed in increments. We should all have it by the first of next week.

Just got the notice for the OTA. Downloading now.

Back