clock in notification pulldown

magma_camel

Reaction score
This is something I havent seen yet. everybody knows that when you press the notification bar you get the date. i was wondering if anybody had any clue as to maybe putting a clock on that. I dont like the clock cluttering up the notification bar in genera but to be able to access a clock from anywhere would be handy

any clues. also being able to change that text would be very cool

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can turn the clock off in CyanogenMod settings...(Status bar tweaks)...I'll bet a nickel there's an app/widget that can put the clock in the status bar pull down...search the market.

OP
magma_camel

magma_camel

Reaction score
You can turn the clock off in CyanogenMod settings...(Status bar tweaks)...I'll bet a nickel there's an app/widget that can put the clock in the status bar pull down...search the market.

Your missunderstanding. I already have the clock removed I'm looking to add the time to the pulldown where the date is.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

Your missunderstanding. I already have the clock removed I'm looking to add the time to the pulldown where the date is.

You never said you had already turned off the clock, just that you didn't like it in the status bar. :)

I understand you want to add the clock to the pull-down, there is no setting in CM to do that, so you'll have to find a 3rd party app in the market that can add the time to the pull down.

Hope that clarifies things. :)

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
This is something I havent seen yet. everybody knows that when you press the notification bar you get the date. i was wondering if anybody had any clue as to maybe putting a clock on that. I dont like the clock cluttering up the notification bar in genera but to be able to access a clock from anywhere would be handy

the text is pretty easy to change, but usually you have change the system text to do it. You can find any number of flashable fontpacks.

Easy way though get the liberty toolbox (free version will do) and use the font picker option. It has about 40 different fonts, and it will flash them in Cyanogen. Some of the other features don't work like "pull-down text editor" but it is useful for changing bootanimations too. I believe jrummy is working to make it more compatible with alternate ROMs as well.

OP
magma_camel

magma_camel

Reaction score

the text is pretty easy to change, but usually you have change the system text to do it. You can find any number of flashable fontpacks.

Easy way though get the liberty toolbox (free version will do) and use the font picker option. It has about 40 different fonts, and it will flash them in Cyanogen. Some of the other features don't work like "pull-down text editor" but it is useful for changing bootanimations too. I believe jrummy is working to make it more compatible with alternate ROMs as well.

Not the font I want to change what it acctually says