[ROM] Cryo for Droid Dna -Verizon OTA V2 2.06

Freakstyler

Reaction score
its all cleared up in 1.1.6
Man I love how you keep updating the rom when problems are found, its a great feeling knowing there's a developer out there who actively helps. Pretty soon i'm going to run out of bugs to report. Also more info on the location problem. I can send Geo-tagged photos and view the location they were taken with Maps. But i can't share my location. I choose "My location" and nothing happens. i click to share location by Photo, and nothing happens either. I don't know if that is enough information to identify the problem, But I hope I can help. Are you thinking of putting the Lava live wallpaper into the Rom? I have been putting it into the Zip manually. It's your rom, i was just curious.

Edit: i should have read the 1.1.6 patch notes, Ha... you fixed it. Installing now.

Last edited:
OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Man I love how you keep updating the rom when problems are found, its a great feeling knowing there's a developer out there who actively helps. Pretty soon i'm going to run out of bugs to report. Also more info on the location problem. I can send Geo-tagged photos and view the location they were taken with Maps. But i can't share my location. I choose "My location" and nothing happens. i click to share location by Photo, and nothing happens either. I don't know if that is enough information to identify the problem, But I hope I can help. Are you thinking of putting the Lava live wallpaper into the Rom? I have been putting it into the Zip manually. It's your rom, i was just curious.

Edit: i should have read the 1.1.6 patch notes, Ha... you fixed it. Installing now.
lol its all in there:)

Freakstyler

Reaction score
lol its all in there:)
I like the new battery Percentage size, It's much easier to see... How do you feel about the 5 functions power menu?
When you hold the power button the menu says

"Power off,
Airplane mode,
Reboot,
Reboot into Bootloader,
Reboot into recovery."

Does that have to do with the kernel and do we just have to wait until the source comes out for 2.04.605.2?

I think ive seen another one that had "reboot shell" as well that would let you reboot the phone without actually having to go through the power cycle of a reboot, it Clears the ram, and resets the phone.
Just curious if you know anything about that, and if you could give any information of adding that function, I'd be happy to just add it manually myself with each update. I'm just curious, because I have to connect my phone to my PC anyways to move the Zip so i can flash it in recovery, So i usually cmd>ADB reboot Recovery.

Last edited:
OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I like the new battery Percentage size, It's much easier to see... How do you feel about the 5 functions power menu?
When you hold the power button the menu says

"Power off,
Airplane mode,
Reboot,
Reboot into Bootloader,
Reboot into recovery."

Does that have to do with the kernel and do we just have to wait until the source comes out for 2.04.605.2?

I think ive seen another one that had "reboot shell" as well that would let you reboot the phone without actually having to go through the power cycle of a reboot, it Clears the ram, and resets the phone.
Just curious if you know anything about that, and if you could give any information of adding that function, I'd be happy to just add it manually myself with each update. I'm just curious, because I have to connect my phone to my PC anyways to move the Zip so i can flash it in recovery, So i usually cmd>ADB reboot Recovery.
i like it but been having trouble adding it in, so far it ran but the pwr button bootloops the phone lol

Freakstyler

Reaction score
i like it but been having trouble adding it in, so far it ran but the pwr button bootloops the phone lol
Ha.. that's a problem.
I haven't run into any other problems, though I got my Beta key for Ingress, so i havent really been paying attention. I've just been playing that game on my phone.

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
I'm liking the new battery widget. I just updated to the latest today. I was on something like 1.3 but I put the other cpu cores on power saver and I get so much more battery life. Its great.