Glass Screen Protector for the Turbo?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone planning on using a Glass Screen Protector for the Droid Turbo?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Yes. Gotta get one. Nothing like being about to keep the original glass screen scratch free and simply throw away the skin.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I have checked around and can't seem to find one. Anyone have any luck locating one?

krnmc

Reaction score
I bought the one from Verizon the Doode told me its "flexible glass" but it just feel like a thicker plastics screen protector.... Cost me $28 bucks I'll keep it for now until I can find, but I think I saw one on amazon but kinda looked shady

fasteddie0073

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I agree about the Verizon "flexible glass" screen protector. Feels cheap for the price. I really want a Zagg product on my screen, not available yet:(

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I got the vzw version.. Its too small, it's not a great buy.. I'm looking for others to come out, since there's a GSM version of the turbo being released... If you want one.. Go onto my verizon and search "flexible glass screen protector droid turbo"...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
There are two available via Amazon.. Idk if I trust either.. Both are less than 10..one with free shipping.. The other has 6$ shipping..

Beer

Reaction score
I got the flexible glass one from VZ with a bundle discount. I've used and applied plenty of protectors in the past but never really seen one go on like this. I obsessively cleaned my phone, got it aligned pretty well and as I let go of it it basically applied itself with zero air bubbles. I just pressed it a little to make sure it adhered. Never seen anything like it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
They do go on well.. But fit poorly..

Beer

Reaction score
I think I agree with that at least based on the look but I wonder if it's shaped a little funny/small to keep from interfering with sensors that may not be immediately visible to the naked eye. I periodically see glowing red eyes staring at me sometimes in the dark. It creeps me out.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I put my glass / glass protector myself (guy at the store was a D!ck) it went on without any bubbles or anything. I don't think it did the self-install trick. Maybe I didn't wait for it.
I do not care for how I hit the edges when interacting with the screen.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I bought the one from Verizon the Doode told me its "flexible glass" but it just feel like a thicker plastics screen protector.... Cost me $28 bucks I'll keep it for now until I can find, but I think I saw one on amazon but kinda looked shady
Ask for a discount! I got mine for $16 plus tax at the Verizon store!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lol I did but he said there wasn't any....damn
All depends on who you talk to at the store. I'll see of I can find my receipt.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Update: My flex-glass screen protector just won't stay "stuck" I pull it out of my pocket and many times it has come partially undone from the screen which then allows crap to get under.
$24.99 and this happens...... (?)